Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

looks great and is a great motor :thumbup:

i wouldnt personally put copperslip over the whole face of the hub/disc face - just round the centre spigot - if i was to use anything it would be a slight wipe with wd40 or something similar to prevent rust/corrosion - most manufacturers dont recommend the faces to be coated as it can effect wheel bolt torque...

looks great and is a great motor :thumbup:

i wouldnt personally put copperslip over the whole face of the hub/disc face - just round the centre spigot - if i was to use anything it would be a slight wipe with wd40 or something similar to prevent rust/corrosion - most manufacturers dont recommend the faces to be coated as it can effect wheel bolt torque...

I've put on the copper paste, and then wiped it out with some cloth (this was for photoshoot purposes only :oops:) and left minimum of copper on the hub. Previously cleaned it with the Textar brake cleaner.

Looks superb mate. Need some tyre shine on the winter tyres though lol.

I'm not usually a fan of white wheels but with the decal yours looks awesome. The black ones, I don't think they work as well. If the decal wasn't there then maybe but the whites definitely look better.

Looks superb mate. Need some tyre shine on the winter tyres though lol.

I'm not usually a fan of white wheels but with the decal yours looks awesome. The black ones, I don't think they work as well. If the decal wasn't there then maybe but the whites definitely look better.

I absolutely agree with you m8. :wink:

The black ones look to much race for me (if I had +250bhp than OK), and the white ones are - "feeling pretty" look. :smiley:

I have something in mind with the black ultras, but it depends on how much money will I have this Spring.

I have the black Ultras on our 200 but I think they look awesome on that. Though I think thats down to having a black and green theme.

Tbh, I think yours, with the white wheels, looks like a proper little race car.

I got an offer I couldn't resist:

OMP gloves & a helmet = £38.60

Brand new, of course...:wink:

IMAG0924.jpg

images_supersize1000px_SC607.jpg

kk02735_big1.jpg

:smiley:

Last edited:
Switched back to summer setup.

Had the time to weigh the wheels with tyres.

Ultras & Pirelli Snowsport 240 215/45/17 = 17.2kg:

TeinaOZUltraleggeraPirelliSnowsport240.jpg

vs

Ultras & CSC3 215/45/17 = 16.6kg:

TeinaOZUltraleggeraCSC3.jpg

And winter tyres are larger in diameter than the summer ones, noticeably.

Good to see here coming back to her summery glory. Any trackdays planned this year Rene?

Hoping to do at least one TD this year.

Need to buy new set of TD tyres (probably RS-R), and solve the problems with loss of power (got a new remap and I'm on the right track to solve it), and the problem with the brakes (still don't know why it doesn't brake well - sometimes it brakes like when the brakes overheat but that's not the case).

But, if I solve only one of this two problems I'll drive on the TD. :wink: