Reliability?

Haven't heard too many problems with these in general.
In my time ive owned peugeots and citroens but no renaults.
I always had reliability issues with my previous french cars including electrics. Have you guys had many major snags? :001_unsure:

There aren't any major problems with the clio. It has it's characteristic 'problems' such as lumpy running when cold but these are minor things that you can get used to.

The normal clios aren't meant to be very reliable but the 197 is built in a different factory and has superior build quality and reliability

Agree with BenW

I had a Saxo VTS, despite being a Saxo, I adored her to death (Suki :wink:), then a Zetec S, then the 197.

197 definately the most reliable of them all!

Mine is nearly 2 years old now and has only had some niggling little faults. But they are great cars in general.

thats good to know. thanks guys.

they do seem like they have upped the build quality and reliability thanks for confirming for me.

Mine is 3 and the only real 'problem' I have had is with the keyless entry system but that was just a flat battery in the keycards - replaced them and it was superb again. There have been a few things it has been to the dealers for but these were all common faults (steering wheel melt and recaros wearing, to name two) and fixed straight away.

Similar Thread Suggestions