Reliability strikes again.

So just as I'm starting to fall back in luv with the 197 after our last little fallout over the temp gauge playing up and the brake fault on the dash, it decides to mess me about again.

Got it out the garage today, igntion on to be met with 'Injector Fault' on that poxy dash display. Car feels and runs as normal, but warning still lit up.

Problem child strikes again.

Sorry to hear that mate . Hope you get it sorted . Does seem for every Good day there is two bad ....

honestly you dont want an S3 they are rubbish and nowhere near as fun to drive. oh and i agree u should spank it . . . this gives the engine a good telling off d stops it being naugty

I want an S3 lol :worried:

know someone who has had a right nightmare with an audi

v6 - timing chains worn/slack and dsg gearbox faulty - £7500+

he only paid £9500 for the car couple of weeks ago...he has given them
it back as it was classed as a none viable propersition for the reapairs

You need to drive it more ben, nit a car to be left tucked up in a garage, get it to 7k and get driving :wink:

6800 miles over year and half of ownership, that's good going lol.

I'm abit of a secret detailer I think lol :worried:

ya need to take it out and give it a good spanking :w00t:

+1 the limiter wouldn't be set as high as it is if the engine couldn't take it.

At the end of the day it's a mechanical object, things won't always work perfectly, especially when you mod it. No manufacture is perfect

Back to the rev subject lol. Ok I promise to rev it to the redline from now on, pay enough on insurance/finance may aswell enjoy the thing!

Haha my car has a sense of humour, took it out the garage last night, 10 metres down the road and 'beep beep' BRAKING FAULT on the dash....

What a pile of **** my clio is lol

I've had this recently is it the handbrake light ? Comes in the dash ? And beep beep I put it down to a sticky rear caliper .

Handbrake light, service light, stop light, ESP light and ABS light. Its like trying to drive with an xmas tree on your dash!

This fault has been into Renault twice already mate! kept coming back as faulty rear ABS sensors, but they checked em and they were fine so put it down to the car being on the rollers.

Now its come up again im starting to lose my patience lol, Renault have put more test drive miles on my car than i have using the thing :worried:

Hmm well mine goes in for more warrenty work on the 16/04 so I'll get them to check that too add it to my list

Bloody thing

I'll have to take it back downtown Renault again 2moro, for the third time in 2 months, regular customer discounts lol?

I dread to think how I'd manage in a year when it's out of warranty, best time to sell up I reckon? Quite fancy a 225

Took mine in today, gear box related prob (suprise!), can't say much... may turn out leagal.

I contacted Renault UK. & suggested that when my car comes in they check it over good & proper cos if any more major issues occour within the warrenty period I will be taking them to court asking for my money back!

This seems fair enough, under the premise that I have been sold 'FAULTY GOODS'.

Took mine in today, gear box related prob (suprise!), can't say much... may turn out leagal.

I contacted Renault UK. & suggested that when my car comes in they check it over good & proper cos if any more major issues occour within the warrenty period I will be taking them to court asking for my money back!

This seems fair enough, under the premise that I have been sold 'FAULTY GOODS'.

Got my car back after a week of them having it stripped down, all without a courtesy car for me, just to find they dont know whats wrong!

On top of that i've got it back with a damaged airbox they tried to hide from me and are now refusing to replace it, Renault UK me thinks...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chris H72 Clio 200 Area 24
A Clio General Chat 4
luke3 Clio General Chat 18
Rick197 Clio General Chat 9
J Clio General Chat 43