REDLINE TUNING air filter setup

sorry fellas pics will be up loaded soon, the wifes really ill at the mo so been backward and forward to the hospital the last couple of week, for ur infomation so far the car is running fine on the setup up no bad running from cold or anything, i will get pics up as soon as i can get some decent time in front of the computer but as i said the wife is ill so please bare with me

sorry fellas pics will be up loaded soon, the wifes really ill at the mo so been backward and forward to the hospital the last couple of week, for ur infomation so far the car is running fine on the setup up no bad running from cold or anything, i will get pics up as soon as i can get some decent time in front of the computer but as i said the wife is ill so please bare with me

Oh...that sure changes things...hope she gets well soon! :huh:

these are the bits he took off
phone052.jpg
they ave unplugged this sensor
phone055.jpg
and put it here
phone056.jpg
the cold air feed is on top of the gearbox its the coldest place in the engine bay theres no heat there at all
phone051.jpg
its made a nice difference not a massive difference but its noticeable, the sound is awsome, hes moved the temp sensor form the inlet manifold from the air box so that it reads a colder air temp so then obviously feeds more fuel in,

This.........................

:blink::biggrin:

Don't know if you agree or disagree with me, but the thing I wanted to say was: You just can't see 100% clear at the start if your car is remapped wrong, especially if you don't have the proper equipment as 99.9% percent of us don't - it's not like bad milk - it doesn't smell & taste bad at the beginning and that's the problem.

:blink::biggrin:

Don't know if you agree or disagree with me, but the thing I wanted to say was: You just can't see 100% clear at the start if your car is remapped wrong, especially if you don't have the proper equipment as 99.9% percent of us don't - it's not like bad milk - it doesn't smell & taste bad at the beginning and that's the problem.

True pal, I was agreeing with you. As with mine and the running rich, caused big issues but too a good few months!!

True pal, I was agreeing with you. As with mine and the running rich, caused big issues but too a good few months!!

:thumbup1:

Can you give me/us some side-affects you had with your car when it was running rich? And why did it? You had it remapped @ PaulRS - didn't you?

I dont know why mate, was mapped by Paul yeah. But the cam timing turned out to be hugely out!!

Ruined a cat, and plugs!

And what about the exhaust tips - were they black (I know they're normally black too, but you can tell it by that also :biggrin:smile:?