Red 197 in Glen Nevis holiday park

Spotted tuesday about 7pm, had a clio 197.net sticker on the front and side windows. I was in my brothers Corsa vxr when I passed him at the campsite entrance.

you on permant hols mike???

LOL...my three annual holidays all came together in June this year....I can tell you now, all 3 hoidays added up come to less than a week getting plastered in Shagaluf :wink:

enjoy mate
i still got 7wks to book when i go back:thumbup1:
only been off 6months :blush:mg:

Black vxr????? I am still here...

....in the wind and rain!!!!!

yep that was me :tongueout:

Some epic roads up there! Plus your car looked mint :smile:

Ahh I thought it might have been Mike, we left the campsite yesterday morning after climbing ben Nevis :smile:

Now at T in the park for the next 4days! Fingers crossed for good weather :-S

Sounds like me & my mates were lucky, were there for the weekend on 18 june, had fantastic weather, although we all went expecting rain. Found it a nice camping site. Enjoy the roads up there Mike, i found most of the A82 to be an awesome road, oh & if its any consolation the midges were in full force when we were there.

He he......it is still stunning in the rain. I have been here probably thirty times in the last ten years...it never bores me, plus I know all the awesome roads :wink:

We only come up here once or twice a year now - a far cry from when I used to come here six times a year in 1,1 106 lol

PS.....the A87 is the ONLY road worth it here....oh and the road from Inverness ti Liambo-land....Peterhead :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions