Recaro squeak fix? pics attached

Anyone else had this?

Since I've had my Recaros put in I've had a squeak whenever the back moves, tightened up the bolts shown in the picture and it has significantly bettered it as these were very loose. Problem is its still speaking occasionally, are there symmetrical bolts on the other side or is it welded? If so I'm not going to be able to get a socket in there id not think!

Photo%2011-03-2017%2015%2038%2003_zpshhmpccm4.jpg

Mine also squeak but only when really pushing against the back when i'm adjusting my seating position.

Anyone else had this?

Since I've had my Recaros put in I've had a squeak whenever the back moves, tightened up the bolts shown in the picture and it has significantly bettered it as these were very loose. Problem is its still speaking occasionally, are there symmetrical bolts on the other side or is it welded? If so I'm not going to be able to get a socket in there id not think!

I had the same problem, mine were very tight but it still rattled, you will have to take the side plastic trims off to access the nut on the other side, bit fiddly but you'll sort it

I had the same problem, mine were very tight but it still rattled, you will have to take the side plastic trims off to access the nut on the other side, bit fiddly but you'll sort it

Wicked, I'm happy to pull it all apart now i know theres a bolt there. cheers

Reactions: Nick

Similar Thread Suggestions