Squeaking Recaro - shoulder height

Hi guy's,

Fitted my Recaro's initially all fine, suddenly my drivers side has developed a squeak on the right hand side by the airbag cover / behind the right shoulder. I know Renault won't be able to do anything as they were retrofitted by myself. Searched all of the seat issue threads but couldn't find a fix (if there is one?)

Cheers

The squeaking I had in mine was caused by a loose bolt which was allowing the whole seat to flex. Make sure they're all 100% tight.

There's no bolts around the shoulder area

there are 2 on each side around the kidney area. These always come loose and some loctite will sort it though the airbag side ones are not the easiest to access.

there is one on the hinge area where the back joins the seat base and that often comes loose

Had a dismantle of the seat tonight. It seems to have fixed it by ensuring that the kidney side by the airbag was all re tightened. Renault loctitie is a pain in the ass to remove though

Yeah there's a guide on the how two for taking the backs completely off. However you don't need to take them off completely to do it. Takes about 20 minutes just get some loctite and check before you put it back together.