squeaky recaro

As per the title, has anyone suffered this ?

Got in the car tonight and the left hand side of my seat (upper wing part) has started to squeak. It's not like a little sqeak when I put pressure on it, it's very loud and constant as the car is moving !

Don't think I can live with it ! :w00t:

Yep, had this on my Recaro. Annoyed me so much it went back to Renault to get it fixed. Thankfully it was still under warrenty.

Talking to the mechanic who fixed it he stated that he simply tightened the bolts on the floor. What ever he did it fixed it.

Yep, had this on my Recaro. Annoyed me so much it went back to Renault to get it fixed. Thankfully it was still under warrenty.

Talking to the mechanic who fixed it he stated that he simply tightened the bolts on the floor. What ever he did it fixed it.

if this doesn't work you could always try a dab of oil/grease on the latch

Hi guys, the squeak is from inside of the seat itself about half way up.
I am going to call the dealer tomorrow as I am still under warranty until march so best get it looked at as I guess its got to be covered right ?

Hi guys, the squeak is from inside of the seat itself about half way up.
I am going to call the dealer tomorrow as I am still under warranty until march so best get it looked at as I guess its got to be covered right ?

Mine was the same, sort of between shoulder and elbow height on the inside half of the seat if that makes sense. Did my head in. But if its under warrenty then Renault is the place for it.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions