Racing Blue R27 392/500 - 24/04/15 Polished up/Recaro bases changed over

Found a company near by that will do a custom set-up based on what the car gets used for, driving style, personal preferences etc. Not cheap, but looking forward to getting it all fitted!

Just ordered the 3 Ultra Racing braces (front 2 point upper, front 4 point lower and rear 4point upper) along with the Ultra Racing rear ARB.

Cant wait to receive those! Got about a 3-4 week wait!

Be interested to see what effect the rear one has, the fixings look so flimsy I can't get my head around how it'll work?

Meh, dont think they can be that flimsy looking at what they make for the japanese cars.

Think Ashe on here said that it was just the photo and the way it looked?

Just a quick update.....

Went back to Trac Club on Tuesday 16th to get the ride height all sorted on the suspension now its all properly bedded and had the alignment checked at the same time! All is good and the front was lifted about 5mm as was just a little low for my liking when compared to the back. It still have the nice front to back rake on it with it being slightly lower at the front just as it was when standard which is nice.

Quick adjustment photo :wink:

094fdd19.jpg

Thats it!

Still waiting on the Ultra Racing parts to come through, that will probably be my next update so until then!

Been in contact with ultra racing and my 3 braces and arb should be delivered today!

Can't wait to fit them!!!

Great.

When you mount the rear ARB, take a picture from the rear - I want to see if the ARB can be seen from the rear when sitting in the car. :smile: