Pav's Albi Blue 197T

i have a 12v usb charger adapter to run the front and rear cam from one socket..maybe later on i might get in touch with my mechanic and ask him to do a nice neat job wiring it all up into the fuse box..

i thought rather than getting a gopro i'd go for 2 of these for even less money..plus you can use them daily without a big fuss..and the picture quality is great :thumbup:

i have a 12v usb charger adapter to run the front and rear cam from one socket..maybe later on i might get in touch with my mechanic and ask him to do a nice neat job wiring it all up into the fuse box..
Go on ebay and search for a "car fuse tap". Thats how I plan to wire in my dash cam, really easy crimp on, no soldering :smile:.

i remember your thread about dash cams Aaron..will be eventually ordering it ..thanks...how do you go about doing it then??a picture guide would be useful :wink:

Should get abit more vibration thru the pedals.. You getting it on the Ramps or jacking up and doing yourself??

yeap..im ready for that..hope its not too bad though...
not sure yet..would like to do it with montana's help if possible...wanna know how its done..

It's noticeable but It'll soon die off once they've softened up! I've not got gearbox one in! But have fun crawling under car!
I did it on some caravan ramps with the the jack under one of the front wheels! About 7 screws holding down the front undertray remove that undo the 2 bolts holding the lower engine mount, fit Powerflex ones and re-attach everything

Very nice Pav, should be settled by the time the Europe trip comes along!
hope so..will give it some beans after its been fitted..

was fitting the usb cable today for my dash cam and managed to snap it..must order a new one..

Pav the vibrations are not as bad as people make out, I have the stiffer vibratech's mounts and they still vibrate a fair bit after 1 year on my daily, but I quite like it, Makes the car feel more race car like hehe.

It's noticeable but It'll soon die off once they've softened up! I've not got gearbox one in! But have fun crawling under car!
I did it on some caravan ramps with the the jack under one of the front wheels! About 7 screws holding down the front undertray remove that undo the 2 bolts holding the lower engine mount, fit Powerflex ones and re-attach everything

front tray?

when I fitted/removed the lower one did it from the drivers side - worst bit was wiggling it in/out of the subframe

ps - make sure you have a long strong bar to crack off the fixings

front tray?

when I fitted/removed the lower one did it from the drivers side - worst bit was wiggling it in/out of the subframe

ps - make sure you have a long strong bar to crack off the fixings

thanks..we will see..

Great stuff Pav, glad you decided to go for it. Keep us posted with the difference it make. Shame about the cable though dude :s

Great stuff Pav, glad you decided to go for it. Keep us posted with the difference it make. Shame about the cable though dude :s
will do..if it vibrates too much then the ladies getting in for a ride will be happy at least:smile: