Opinions please!!!

Right as a few may have seen iv only had my LY F1 a week,
Renault have agreed to refurb the wheels for me as the lacquer is blistering!
What do you guys think I should do?
Respray in standard colour as below or go slightly darker or even black?
If anyone has pics of different colours on a LY will be a big help!

Thanks

EEBD621C-DCDF-4106-9ED7-5E284183E870-42418-00000B518090F91C.jpg

i'm not into white wheels either mate but i must admit,white ultras or speedlines do look really well on LY,if not then satin black for me

Have they stated that they'll be doing a complete refurb in the form of a strip down and paint or powdercoat? If not I suspect it'll be in the form of a 'smart' repair.

Well they told me that they can't guarantee if they do one of two wheels itl be an exact colour match so I have told them I want them all done

Never ever get white wheels, brake once and they are dirty, nightmare to clean.

I'd stay standard colour

Thanks for your opinions gentleman appreciated! I'm thinking either standard then or ever so slightly darker!
Can anyone advise on how much harsher the ride will be with springs in! The last few cars have all had coilovers and I'm kinda sick of the harsh ride they give! My wife drives this car aswell so can't have her bouncy bits flying left right and centre haha shel Kill me if she knows I wrote that!!

Thanks for your opinions gentleman appreciated! I'm thinking either standard then or ever so slightly darker!
Can anyone advise on how much harsher the ride will be with springs in! The last few cars have all had coilovers and I'm kinda sick of the harsh ride they give! My wife drives this car aswell so can't have her bouncy bits flying left right and centre haha shel Kill me if she knows I wrote that!!

:tongueout:ics: