Opinions needed White carbon fibre wrap now with bumper pics!

this is the one from world series but white on the car does look good.
img4540i.jpg

I didnt think it would work with the liquid yellow but it actually looks really good!!

Hmmm red F1 blade on mine hmmm

I quite like that to be honest, thought it might be too many colours but it works. :smile:

Thanks :smile: I like the White but the carbon is a bit chavy haha. I'll get it painted White eventually. Yellow looks good but I'll stick with White for now :wink:

Different Rich thats for sure, not for me im affraid though.. I loved the black and yellow.

I love the black & yellow! But I feel the blade is almost invisible so white makes it stand out. I'm gonna decide after a week if I want to keep it...

You can't get LY, it would never have the depth that paint has. You could get it resprayed, but obviously it is permanent unless you can get a swap if you change your mind.

Personally I love the white look. I think it would suit most colours. It would look brilliant on a white car too!

Very nice! My mirrors are getting wrapped gloss black and the stripes are coming off soon so we'll be looking like brothers from another mother

Id love to see a LY or any colour for that matter with a gloss white or carbon white front and diffuser? Like all thats black, in white? But that would look pretty cool. Photoshop challenge anyone? :smile:

Plus i think that looks awesome rich! :smile:

Last edited: