Opinions needed White carbon fibre wrap now with bumper pics!

Hi,

What does everyone think of this? I'm undecided I like it but the job is ok-ish has joins on the underside. It's the F1 blade from the front bumper btw.

532740de.jpg
5838f79e.jpg
f0aa0ae2.jpg

Opinions wanted good or bad :smile:

Last edited:
Agree with Noddie, afraid the CBF effect may be lost from a distance.

Stick it on and see how you like it - will make yours individual which is always a bonus.

I got the idea from a Clio cup car. Wasn't after the carbon look really just only thing I could get as White vinyl that's decent is hard to find

i didnt like it on the gordini, but who am I to criticise. Go for it. If it looks rank you can always just peel it back off again. Simples

That's why I didn't want the carbon wrap! But the 3M stuff looks really decent and fairly realistic. If I like it then I might get it painted or swap with a gordini owner haha

I was doing this with my blade when I go back to uni but wrapping it red!! You hijacked my idea!

Stick it on and get some pics rich I reckon it might look good... Not sure if another color would suit your car better though?

I was doing this with my blade when I go back to uni but wrapping it red!! You hijacked my idea!

Stick it on and get some pics rich I reckon it might look good... Not sure if another color would suit your car better though?

I have had the idea since last september!! Only just got round to doing it though haha. Don't think any other colour is gonna work :-/ White is it really haha.

Red would look sick on yours!!

I wonder when someone will do something wacky and paint/wrap all the black bits (or anthracite if you ticked that option)

Balck with Red 'tash and Red wheels anyone?

White with green and green?

Anyone good at photoshopping fancy a bash?

Did it? I saw one that had a White blade which gave me the idea haha. It's going on the car now so will add more photos ASAP

I wonder when someone will do something wacky and paint/wrap all the black bits (or anthracite if you ticked that option)

If people can supply some decent res pictures I could give it a bash. Might take me a day or two to get the time but I'll pop em back in here after :smile:.

OP: Personally I don't like it, on another colour maybe, but I like the black on LY combo you already have :thumbup:

Did think it would be a minority liking it! I like the black but it marks so fast! And I can keep getting rid of it but will soon burn through the black so thought why not try it haha.

Anyway pictures with bumper fitted:

33072516.jpg
6267f39e.jpg
83cb6d7c.jpg
11eaca27.jpg

Sorry about the quality they are iPhone pics. Will get some
proper ones tomorrow once it's had the coilovers fitted :wink:

I think it looks quite cool, certainly different! (in agood way)

Also, nice garage and liking the selection of RC cars (or bodyshells) :smile:

I actually like it (Tbh I like the Gordini also, except for the wheels).

Should stick those white wheels on also to see what it looks like (If they'll fit obviously lol).

Yes rich I think that looks good! You could always try yellow? But may be a bit too much?

I'm most likely going to get all my black bits done, but doubt I will go for red wheels. A photoshop'd image would be interesting to see

I think it looks quite cool, certainly different! (in agood way)

Also, nice garage and liking the selection of RC cars (or bodyshells) :smile:

they are just bodyshells haha but do have a good collections of actual rc cars too :bounce1:

I actually like it (Tbh I like the Gordini also, except for the wheels).

Should stick those white wheels on also to see what it looks like (If they'll fit obviously lol).

Cheers. I liked the gordini apart from the wheels and stripes being the wrong side to the steering wheel. lol and no those wheels are a 4 stud and 15's!!! :thumbdown: They are for my track car :thumbup:

same here

but what would it be like in yellow :bounce1:

haha I don't think I'd be able to get a yellow close enough to the body colour.

Thanks for all the comments guys.