Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

cheers guys!

I only managed to film parts of it so never really got exact times but on the last lap with the road works in the first quarter i managed around 9 40, didn't get a chance to download harry's lap timer before i left which is what i was intending to do. did you get any footage?

I videoed every lap bar one , just as a "am i getting better" type thing , great for analysis now i am back home .

i guess it's just a bit of patience and a steady hand wasn't too happy as the iPhone auto focus was going crazy but the sun went down before i managed to get the dslr camera out :worried:

got some vinyl wrapping done today, very happy with the outcome :smile:

All work was carried out by RT Performance in west london, great guys, really took their time to get identical to the Akrapovic edition with a perfect finish.

Before:

2040889d.jpg

28cd816a.jpg

After:

05001d57.jpg

070c8006.jpg

a72a06d0.jpg

355ba4b2.jpg

Also got the pillars done at the same time in gloss black.

Before:

54921cf3.jpg

After:

09c26112.jpg

Last edited:
I like the akro one, not so sure on the B pillar wrap though TBH. It blends in with the window a little too well IMO

Car looks good though :thumbup:

got some vinyl wrapping done today, very happy with the outcome :smile:

All work was carried out by RT Performance in west london, great guys, really took their time to get identical to the Akrapovic edition with a perfect finish.

I am looking for the same Akra vinyl, but here in France I dont find...

Do they sell vinyl cut, ready to install ?

no mate, i got it done at a vinyl wrapping place, they cut it themselves, i don't think you can buy the vinyl already cut...

I am looking for the same Akra vinyl, but here in France I dont find...

Do they sell vinyl cut, ready to install ?

Yeah as Ollie said you will need to get someone to cut it whilst on the car. I tried and failed at making a template then cutting the vinyl. In the end i paid £50 for some pros to do it and by far the best mod to the look of the car.

I really like the b pillar in gloss, looks good ollie!

Cheers guys, when i get back from my holidays u will be fitting new discs, pads, fluid and lines for my next trip to the ring at the end of this month. Can't wait :wink:

just got back from another Ring trip, as always it was amazing, great fun!

got back to Milan and left my car on the street for 15mins whilst i went to the bank and

some idiot hit my bumper whilst parking. no idea who it was as no note was left but the

crack in the rear bumper is about 20cm long. Going tomorrow to see how much it's

going to cost me :worried: