New Years Resolutions ......

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
My main one is to get back into cycling again. Love going out in Sherwood Forest on the mountain bike, but been really busy this year at work. I have a cross country (Whitehaven - Sunderland) charity ride to do in April and I am not really prepared for it at all ......

New Years Resolutions...

Who's made one!?!

I keep mine simple and therefore something I can stick to;

In 2012, I promise to do my bit for ''Global Warming'' by powering my way through gallon after gallon of V-Power. :thumbup:

Get a job that's decent pay, unlike my current job.

That was last years, this years is to get back roughly into shape having porked up massively and it's not even like I can blame xmas!

Porky seems to have copied my current physique!
Golden+Age+Porky.jpg

Lose even more weight. Started a health drive in October this year and managed to lose 2 stone by December. Put the drive on hold for December but plan on attacking it hard on Wednesday once holidays are over.

That's some good going N0ddie!!! A stone a month!?! Excellent.

Colin Chapman would be proud. :smiley:

Mine is to enjoy a clio 197 cup in the manner in which it was made for.

Driving hard and some trackdays.

Just got to find one now. :bounce:

My main one is to get back into cycling again. Love going out in Sherwood Forest on the mountain bike, but been really busy this year at work. I have a cross country (Whitehaven - Sunderland) charity ride to do in April and I am not really prepared for it at all ......

Mine too, not been out on the MTB all year and I feel awful for not doing it. Let me know when you head out and I will try join you, always easier in a group. Same intention behind it, to lose some weight, I have put 1.5 stone on this year and I want rid!

I know some cracking trials around Ladybower... :thumbup:

Last edited:
defo use my bike a whole lot more in 2012. especially after investing in a new one last year.

Going snowboarding in Feb, which will be the first time ever, so thats something new i hope to enjoy.

Otherwise, its the usual stuff, just try make this year better than the last!!

We're do I begin
I start Slimming World next Monday as since my accident I have put 4 stone on and with no chance of exercise I need help to eat properly
Try walking again unaided (doughtful) but got to try
Not going to say nothing else want to concentrate on them first

For me it's to lose some weight - a first for me as I used to be very skinny (smoking, a multiple NY resolution award winner helped maintain that! Quit over 4 years ago but in October so the resolutions never really worked).

Fortunately down here NY corresponds with summer so actually getting out and exercising is easier (eg I surfed on NY Day, mountain biked yesterday and cycled to work today).

Good luck to all in sticking to it!

Not a resolution as such but a goal is to step up my training so I can do a marathon :smile:

Nice one Rich do a marathon put your sponsor form up on here if you do it for charity and I'm sure you will get some sponsors :thumbup: