New Membership Packages NOW LIVE

You can pay by cheque(pm me) or go to user cp(top left) I don't think you need to have a PayPal account.

1. Go to "User CP" at the top left of the main forum page.
2. Down the bottom left of the page there is "paid subscriptions", click that
3. Chose what option you want and click "go"

I think there is an option to pay with Paypal by entering your card details - all done through User CP> Paid Subscriptions

Just paid for gold membership, couldn't find the part to specify what i'd want in the pack.

Everything 200.net please if possible :thumbup:

As far as I am aware it was, It says in the first post to specify on the paypal order but didn't see anywhere to put it ;/

Hi, just ordered the gold membership, had to use the mobile site do to no Internet, it wouldn't let me specify the pack, so 197 for me please, thanks guys,

Will sort the outstanding membership packs tomorrow.
Just been a little busy lately I'm really sorry.

Just paid my gold membership package. There was not any place to write note in paypal but 197 membership package please.

Thanks

Evenin Gents,
Have just sent my platinum monetaries off to you Jase via PayPal - I did via my iPhone so no box appeared for additional comments! Could I have .200 stickers please!
Cheers.

Hi guys. Jut paid for gold upgrade. As with others, did it on iPad so didn't get comments box. Could I have the 200 pack please

Steve

sorry for the slight delay in the membership packs.
now fcs show is out the way i will sort these for posting tomorrow.

How's it going, just paid for my gold membership, can I get the 197 stickers please? I paid on my phone and didn't give me any where to add it.

Chris

Just paid for a gold membership package but there was no place to write a note in Paypal (i was using my laptop so maybe they have removed the field?). Please can you supply clio200.net stickers and lanyard in my membership package please.

Thanks!

all outstanding membership packs have gone in the post now :smile:
sorry for the delay.