New member saying 'allo'

Riaazc & jase: Many thanks for the compliments, I'll post some photos of the interior soon.

Fernandez: I've read about you and your carbon fibre temptations. I'm must be strong and resist, I must be strong and resist!

930Tech & DrDx: Again many thanks for the praise; the wheels are 17", and they did indeed make my eyes water when I paid for them.

Cheers and thanks again fellas.

Riaazc & jase: Many thanks for the compliments, I'll post some photos of the interior soon.

Fernandez: I've read about you and your carbon fibre temptations. I'm must be strong and resist, I must be strong and resist!

930Tech & DrDx: Again many thanks for the praise; the wheels are 17", and they did indeed make my eyes water when I paid for them.

Cheers and thanks again fellas.

Lol, I don't usually pounce on people with sales patter but I've seen my trims on anthracite and they are sexy.. Just ignore me mate, your car does look very good indeed tho, very impressed. :thumbsup:

Welcome mate? Cracking lookin car, wouldn't mind seeing more interior shots. :smile:

Very nice looking motor mate, I take it the Diffuser on the Anthra packs are painted? I'm thinking about getting my 197 sprayed (the plastic is wrecked!) but I might go anthra 200 and CF trims.

Mr. N0ddie, are you, of all people, wagging your finger at me and tut-tutting when you say “I see some very very expensive wheels right there”? (Kindly note: not just one “very”, but TWO :001_huh:smile:

Would this happen to be Mr. N0ddie, a most prolific purchaser of all things performance enhancing for his Alien Green RS200? :001_rolleyes:

Would this happen to be Mr. N0ddie who must surely have a nodding donkey in his back yard, as he has a veritable gold-mine of modifications on said motor? :biggrin:

I am sure I have even read that you are now considering a Megane engine and you, YOU wag your finger while slowly (sagely even) shake your head while looking at my alloys. Alloys, the choice of which, I would suggest, were strongly influenced by a set of... now what were they... ummm.. Ultra... Ultraleggera‘s, which currently (unless they have since been replaced) sit at the four corners of your 200?

I believe you jest young man :-p

N0ddie it good to hear from you (renaultsport.co.uk forum), and cheers for the compliments.

Thanks Smiler & Willis for the welcome.

Cheers Fernandez, smoggy mark & Ollie RS

Robo_#1: Cheers for the thumbs up; regarding the Anthra pack, I‘m afraid I don’t rightly know, I chose it as an option so I’m not sure what they do (if they paint them, or if they come like that before being put on the car, I would hazard a guess and suggest as an option perhaps they come as blanks then when they prepare the car they are sprayed (but considering I’m guessing, it’s not very helpful). :001_unsure:

Thanks again and here are those interior shots:

Attachments

• rs200_interior_001.jpg
    rs200_interior_001.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 21
  • rs200_interior_002.jpg
    rs200_interior_002.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 21
  • rs200_interior_003.jpg
    rs200_interior_003.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 23
  • rs200_interior_004.jpg
    rs200_interior_004.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Ok, it's now officially my favourite black Clio in existence (inc my own :worried: )

Top job mate, that interior looks really nice; and to be perfectly honest I'm not the biggest fan of contrasting leather, but on the Clio I think it gives it some very cheeky attitude :smile:

Robo_#1, that is high praise indeed :thumbsup:, thanks very much.

smoggy mark, Riaazc & Chris197F1, cheers fellas. :smile:

jase, that's a choice compliment :thumbup1:

Similar Thread Suggestions