New Member in Surrey Saying Hello

Gordini

Paid Member
Hi everyone, new owner here based in Epsom, Surrey. Bought my RS a few weeks back now and really enjoying it. I'm ashamed to say I actually went for....

wait for it......

a Gordini :scared:

Seen loads of negative comments which I do largely understand (mostly it didn't live up to the expectations associated with the name) but I love it, while realising it is a bit Marmite.

Lots of plans for the car (funds and 5 kids permitting) and some bits and pieces already ordered and on their way to me.

Hope to meet any other members local to me.

Simon

Attachments

• AETV37043164_3.jpg
    AETV37043164_3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 29
  • AETV37043164_2.jpg
    AETV37043164_2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 15
  • AETV37043164_5.jpg
    AETV37043164_5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for the warm welcome! And for no comments on the wheels yet. They will be going very soon 8)

Welcome along. I'm originally from just down the road from you in Dorking. I love Gordinis even though I think they should have had some tweaks to justify the name. Please don't change the wheels. My favourite Clio wheels & go with the paint.

Last edited:
Welcome along. I'm originally from just downloaded the road from you in Dorking. I love Gordinis even though I think they should have had some tweaks to justify the name. Please don't change the wheels. My favourite Clio wheels & go with the paint.

Thanks, Johnny, I know Dorking well. You are probably the first to comment favourably on the wheels although I do actually like them too. Just fancied something more aggressive though so have some new ones on order. Was a bugger to find something with the correct PCD and offset in the end though...

Similar Thread Suggestions