New member saying hello

Hi guys

Thought I'd join here after ordering a RS Clio 200T [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] I am a member on cliosport but there seems to be a lot of HATE for the mark 4 Clio [emoji24] on there lol

This is actually my 4th Renaultsport and I thought the new Clio RS is great hence me ordering [emoji39][emoji39]

Paul

Welcome!

Im on CS also and theres a few that slate it but others really like it. Its a mixed bag, very similar on here.

Hi guys

Thought I'd join here after ordering a RS Clio 200T [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] I am a member on cliosport but there seems to be a lot of HATE for the mark 4 Clio [emoji24] on there lol

This is actually my 4th Renaultsport and I thought the new Clio RS is great hence me ordering [emoji39][emoji39]

Paul
Paul it's no different on here either haha. Sorry Chris.
We like what we like eh. How boring if we all liked the same stuff, there'd Br nothing to disagree on; )

Thanks for the welcome [emoji106]

Suppose it is a marmite car.. I think a lot of people have made an opinion about it without even trying one tho. As the saying goes don't knock it till you've tried it lol [emoji85][emoji23]

Well after abit of messing around I've changed my order & bought the demo car that's came up for sale so I can get it next week & save myself 4 grand [emoji16][emoji16] It's a black lux with cup pack

Thanks guys
Unfortunately the Mrs has ideas were the money going [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] lol only thing I may get is a remap at some point [emoji5]️

Similar Thread Suggestions