My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
today was the day when i got the disks, pads, and lines fitted, and i must say what a glorious day it was, ( im a bit red ), lol :angry:

BIG thanks to rich for fitting them all for me, :jase2:

took the car out for a quick drive and i must say they do feel alot better already, but have got to take it easy for a good few miles to bed them in, (cant wait untill they are).

043.jpg

042.jpg

045.jpg

a couple of the rears as well,

046.jpg

048.jpg

and while the wheels were off that gave me a good chance to give them a good clean and seal as well,

039.jpg

040.jpg

and a couple fitted not great tbh as the sun was so bleading bright lol,

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

thanks for looking guys,

They look tip top mate! Very jealous.

Great work on grooves and fitting rich.

Thanks mate, I like to take my time and do a good job :smile:

glad you happy Craig, was a great day to do and I actually enjoyed it tbh. Apart from not having a flipping 36mm socket lol

as I said mate, any problems or question no matter how small let me know :smile:

Thanks mate, I like to take my time and do a good job :smile:

glad you happy Craig, was a great day to do and I actually enjoyed it tbh. Apart from not having a flipping 36mm socket lol

as I said mate, any problems or question no matter how small let me know :smile:

i couldnt beleive you didnt have a 36mm socket :s lol

if i have any issues sure will let you know rich.

thanks again mate, :kiss:

Look good chappo

Is that HEL lines you went for ?
If they are, did you have any issues turning from lock to lock with the line being close to the inside of the wheel ?

Mine had to be tie wrapped down.

Look good chappo

Is that HEL lines you went for ?
If they are, did you have any issues turning from lock to lock with the line being close to the inside of the wheel ?

Mine had to be tie wrapped down.

cheers Mark,

no mate they were fine, there was a note that was put in the box to say that use the original bracket thingy, maybe that keeps them in place, ? ( as you can see in the first pic )

they didnt look that long at all to me when they were fitted tbh, :thumbup1:

you could call this a tiny update lol,

been meaning to do this for a while tbh, got the old touch up sticks out and decided to colour code the washer jets,

i think it finishes the bonnet off quite well, also well pleased with the results from the touch up sticks great colour match. ( as they should be of course ).

before,

IMG_0058.jpg

during,

IMG_0059.jpg

and after pics,

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

car care as it shud be . . . im not lucky enough to have a garage she gets covered up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.