My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wont take them grooved disks long to eat through the OE pads neways 4 to 5 months then buy reds, im swapping for yellows when i go out on tracks. ive also orderd a pair of new rotors from Ktec incase they are hard to get hold of in future.

yes i will just run them down for a couple of months then go for the redstuffs, saying that tho i have heard good things about the C/L pads as well, ? :bat:

these squeel like hell dont be fooled by the CL name. i know a guy with them on a fiesta ST and they annoy him so much. id say its between reds and DS2500's

im unsure whether to get grooved rears as they only do 10% of the braking and cant help but feel its a waste.

yeah looks better I know. think ill go for it. just need to get my camera pairing with the comp to get the picis on here.

this is just my opinion but Redstuff are aweful. I'd never have them on my cars ever again, DS2500's on the other hand are brilliant. Got them on the 182 at the mo :smile:

cheers for that rich,

but i could not fault the redstuffs on my ST tho, :blink:

think it depends on the car and the driver tbh mate. if u dont like them then u can always get rid, although I dont think you'll get through standard pads that quickly

hmmmmmmm currently the reds stop me faster than OE but i think its the setup not just the pads.

woop woop lol let me know what you think. dont do what i did and boot it round though the new pads take a while to bed in and u dont get the braking power u quite expect lmao

woop woop lol let me know what you think. dont do what i did and boot it round though the new pads take a while to bed in and u dont get the braking power u quite expect lmao

so have you lost the feel in yours already then ?

how long will it take to bed them in properly (careful driving).

so have you lost the feel in yours already then ?

how long will it take to bed them in properly (careful driving).
they'll be bed in within 100 miles or so, unless you buy ds2500's and then u have to go out and bed them in hard :wink:

It was cool when I bed them in on the 182, smoke was pooring from them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.