My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks great mate just a note how much is the 197 200 cup and r27 in power etc????

the 197 and the R27 are the same but the 200 has 3 extra brake, but they dont actually make what they say they do tbh.

most 197,s only make about 180-190 bhp standard. :thumb1:

i think thats right anyway,

someone correct me if im wrong. :s

Just ordered a set in yellow from Regal .
Can I ask where the large silicone hoses come from?
cheers
John

A guy called Exon on here does them for £100 iirc. Drop him a PM and can get them that way. Alternatively K-Tec etc sell them...

Just ordered a set in yellow from Regal .
Can I ask where the large silicone hoses come from?
cheers
John

yes like Paul ^^^^ said give Exon a pm on here he will sort them out for you mate.

the set you have ordered from Regal the largest one they do front left of the engine bay ( see pic ), the cable ties that come with it dont fit round that hose once you have split it over the original pipe. ( if that makes sense ), but you can buy larger cable ties in the same colour from Halfords tho. HTH

i have just used 2 clear cable ties for now but i will change them to blue soon.

i brought these from someone on here ages ago and forgot i had them tbh,

must admit they look alot better than painted bolts, lol

212.jpg

210.jpg

anybody with rusty nuts i highly recomend getting some of these they finish the wheel of nicely.

edit pics, ***

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

i will get some final pics when its all complete. :thumbup1:

Hi - car looks great! I too have a Racing Blue 197, and really like these intake hoses. Where did you source them? I saw Mark (exon) but didn't know what company that was.

Thanks!
Randy (short for Randall)

Hi - car looks great! I too have a Racing Blue 197, and really like these intake hoses. Where did you source them? I saw Mark (exon) but didn't know what company that was.

Thanks!
Randy (short for Randall)

cheers Randall,

Exon is a member on here if you do a search for is name then send him a PM, ( use the search function top right ).

if you still cant find him send me a PM and i will sort you his number,

Thanks

Craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.