My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone do me a photoshop thingy,

i want a carbon bonnet with 2 R/B stripes like the Gordini style just on the bonnet please.

not the best pics to do it on, but it will give me an idea.

DSC00469-1.jpg

CraigsClio116c-1.jpg

thanks.

cheers Eddie, 8)

how you getting on with yours, (coming from an RS that is).

yeah liking it mate, missing turbo power a little lol but it's good fun and rewarding working it hard :smile:

Your's is looking awesome, bet you're missing those seats now though? they were pure sex.

Just looked through this whole this thread (very bored at work :thumbdown:smile: and have to say the car looks brilliant! I especially like the small touches like the washers. Reckon you should paint the headlight washers next :thumbup:

Just looked through this whole this thread (very bored at work :thumbdown:smile: and have to say the car looks brilliant! I especially like the small touches like the washers. Reckon you should paint the headlight washers next :thumbup:

cheers Roger, :thumbup1:

i did think about doing the headlight washers at the time, maybe when the weather pics up a bit i might give them a go.

yeah liking it mate, missing turbo power a little lol but it's good fun and rewarding working it hard :smile:

Your's is looking awesome, bet you're missing those seats now though? they were pure sex.

thats the thing i miss the most are the seats, everytime i open the doors to get in it makes me feel sick, lol :confused1:

carbon stripes,mirrors and black door handles...don't think i missed anything else!!!

Attachments

• DSC00469-1.jpg
    DSC00469-1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 34
another good one mate,

but i need the 2 stripes on the bonnet in R/B same style as the Gordini stripes. if thats possible.

cheers

Craig.

Loving the bonnet on RB Craig, get that done :wink:

Not sure on the wing mirrors though. You need to refit groovy disks lol

that looks spot on mate,

maybe slighter wider stripes but apart from that its perfect,

thanks for the time you have spent,

i do like that tbh,

what do you think guys, ?

Status
Not open for further replies.