My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
much better with the colour coded centre caps thats what i did with mine when i had my wheels re done in black, not sure about the painted wheel bolts i think they wheel be damaged after a few times of them being taken off

as the sun has been out the last 2 days thought i would give the car a quick spruce and took some reflection shots.

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

cheers for looking guys.

The centre caps look great mate! I love the reflection shots too! You definitely gave it a good old clean!

The centre caps look great mate! I love the reflection shots too! You definitely gave it a good old clean!

cheers Paul, :rolleyes:

was good to meet you yesterday mate,

you really have done a great job with the carbon bits on your car mate. 8)

superb looking - all the little bits are now enhancing the car further :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

cheers Paul, :rolleyes:

was good to meet you yesterday mate,

you really have done a great job with the carbon bits on your car mate. 8)

Yeah mate it was good to see you too - even if we were only all together briefly!

Thanks, yeah I still like it, its just something a little different!

right i have ordered some carbon fibre 3m sheets which came today to do my passenger seat base as it is going rusty at one end. having seen Pauls in the flesh it did look very good.

i have had an idea ( just a thought for now ) i am thinking about doing the front rubber splitter in carbon fibre and also the door sills which would run inside and around the renault sport silver badge,

bearing in mind i have satin black speedlines and my 200 rear diffuser will be here sooner rather than later will also be in satin black.

maybe someone could do me a photoshop ?

give me your thoughts guys even if you think it sounds sh*t lol,

right i have ordered some carbon fibre 3m sheets which came today to do my passenger seat base as it is going rusty at one end. having seen Pauls in the flesh it did look very good.

i have had an idea ( just a thought for now ) i am thinking about doing the front rubber splitter in carbon fibre and also the door sills which would run inside and around the renault sport silver badge,

bearing in mind i have satin black speedlines and my 200 rear diffuser will be here sooner rather than later will also be in satin black.

maybe someone could do me a photoshop ?

give me your thoughts guys even if you think it sounds sh*t lol,

sounds AWESOME... so just wrap the stock rubber lip in carbon then?
I have a piece of rubber 10mm wider than stock... going to fit that over the lip and make front lower... you just gave me an idea how to secure it even more... some vynil :smile:

just got round to fitiing the carbon to the seat base, was a bit tricky at first but the more you heat it the easier it is to work with.

before with the slight rust,

DSC00516.jpg

the old recaro came off,

DSC00517.jpg

carbon fibre on,

DSC00519.jpg

new recaro decal back on as well,

DSC00520.jpg

not bad for the first attemp, the more you work with it the easier it is, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.