My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the discs arrived yet mate ?

no not yet mate, :thumbdown:

when i ordered them from K-tec they were in stock which was great, but then then following day i get an answer phone message to say that there is a 3-4 weeks wait for delivery do i still want to procede with the order.

i thought about cancelling them tbh, but i thought no i have got to be patient and wait ( not like me ). :smile:

so its going to be a long 3-4 weeks for me as i wanted them fitted for the RS nats lol,

K Tech really need to pull there stuff together . I wish they wernt really the only suplier of bits for the 197 Im sure 99% of people
only use them because they have to !

Anyway sorry to hear about the wait time I'm sure it will be a wait worth while .

I take it you are going to the rs meet then ? I'll c u there matey

K Tech really need to pull there stuff together . I wish they wernt really the only suplier of bits for the 197 Im sure 99% of people
only use them because they have to !

Anyway sorry to hear about the wait time I'm sure it will be a wait worth while .

I take it you are going to the rs meet then ? I'll c u there matey

yes i have to agree with you there mate, theres not many company,s out their that supply decent products for the 197/200 apart from K-tec, so we are forced in a way to use them. :001_rolleyes:

im going to the RS meet will see you there mate.

can some one move this also to the projects/progress thread as well please,

im not sure if they will go automatically but if not then please could you move.

thanks. 8)

That is a poor show.

I waited less for my AP Racing bells and rotors !

I have waited three weeks today for this induction hose and I'm still waiting :angry::lol:

Typical guys , good old ktech if only they bothered to come on here they may be able to advise .......losers !

Good luck and hope the things arrive soon guys

same boat chappo as u know. waiting for my 2 piece discs but the wait is exciting

ordered some carbon lorraine brake fluid yesterday from K-tec, yet again another phone call today to say it would be a 3 week wait WTF. :@

why do they advertise everything as being in stock only to find out the next day theres a minimun 3 weeks wait, ?

NEEDLESS TO SAY I CANCELLED THE ORDER FOR THE FLUID. :smile:

i will buy else where.

K-TEC sort it out please its not good enough. :thumbdown:

K-TEC sort it out please its not good enough

I've heard a lot of comments like this and I only hope they dont lose touch with the customer, "us", in an attempt to profit maximize! I havent had much of a dealing with them as yet, but I hope not to find this to be the case!

Just to balance things out however, I ordered an ITG panel filter off them at about 6pm in the evening. My product arrived in the post the next day, to be fitted no later than 24 hours after order. I cant complain with that :thumbup:

I hope they do loose custom and they will there service , lies and lack of commitment to it's customers is astounding .

I mean from a business point of view if you owned a company selling 197 tunning parts and there was a huge daterbase(197.net) which is the bigest 197 forum . Surley you would activly manage it . Speak to people offer advise for free via threads pms etc just like the likes of ap tuning who's recently come in the scene .

Bottom line is all they care about is out of the box products a max profit minimal If any service standards .

I know they will come back and say thebes been busy etc sorry but just another blatent lie .......

Anyway chappo car looks amazing shame about the fluid , have you managed to find another suplier ? Same price wise ?

I hope they do loose custom and they will there service , lies and lack of commitment to it's customers is astounding .

I mean from a business point of view if you owned a company selling 197 tunning parts and there was a huge daterbase(197.net) which is the bigest 197 forum . Surley you would activly manage it . Speak to people offer advise for free via threads pms etc just like the likes of ap tuning who's recently come in the scene .

Bottom line is all they care about is out of the box products a max profit minimal If any service standards .

I know they will come back and say thebes been busy etc sorry but just another blatent lie .......

Anyway chappo car looks amazing shame about the fluid , have you managed to find another suplier ? Same price wise ?

cheers mate,

i will probabally get some from opie oils from on here i have seen the Motul RBF 600 pop up a few times,

failing that im sure some Castrol dot 4 will be just as good dont you think. i only do a few miles at the weekends, :rolleyes:

as for K-tec i will deffo be looking else where next time i want something for the car. :biggrin:

right just ordered some Motul RBF600 fluid,

as Tim pointed me in the right direction from opie oils, :smile:

thanks Tim.

Last edited:
have they comfirmed brake delivery with you chappo?

NO, :thumbdown:

but when i spoke to them last week they said that they should be with me by mid to late this week, :smile: (wed, thu, fri).

so all being well i should have them by friday. :tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

well at least the fluid has turned up, 2 days from order to recieving the product.

great service Opie Oils, :smile:

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

just waiting for the disks to turn up now :argue: come on K-TEC or i will put a :ban:on you. :001_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.