My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks brilliant craig! I thought about it and still am! I'm really interested in the splitter idea since nobody has produced something to the similar 1*2 idea.

Looks good mate :smile: how do you bend the stuff?

i started off without heating the stuff up first, wrong. :tongue_smilie:

give it some heat and it becomes VERY flexible/durable alot easier Rich, just get the misses hairdryer out and give it some, lol :thumbup1:

Looks good mate! :thumbup:

Its really easy to work with once you get used to it! Im glad it came out well, I hope the next bits are just as simple!

looking lovely chappo you really do need to tell me where you got ure seats done . . . . . PM me

200 rear diffuser is no longer on the cards due to them going up so much in price,

£1,000+ complete.

gutted tbh. :@

@ woodsy, ^^^^^ PM,d you mate.

did you get some in the end Rich, ?

i have some left over from what i ordered if you want it, :biggrin:

depending on what your covering that is there might be enough,
I haven't mate, been soo busy at work Ive not had the time to sort anything tbh.

Oh and £1k for a diffuser is a joke :thumbdown:

I haven't mate, been soo busy at work Ive not had the time to sort anything tbh.

Oh and £1k for a diffuser is a joke :thumbdown:

the bit of carbon i have left Rich is about 27cm x 61cm and a couple of other bits/strands if they are good enough for you mate you can have em. :thumbup1:

another small update,

i am going for a slightly better brake set up, i have gone for some blue Hel braided lines i am sticking with standard pads as the ds2500 give to much brake dust off which i cant stand,

as for the disks i have gone for the K-tec 2 peice grooved fronts, and hopefully i will go for the K-tec grooved rears as well.

not to pleased with the quality of the front pads which are going back today, as you can see by the pics.

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

and a couple of the braided lines,

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

will get some pics of the disks up when they arrive.

will look good with those hoses on :thumbup1:

and make sure your seatbelt is on once the brakes are sorted :wink:

Some nice little additions there mate! Shame about the pads but to be honest I would be sending them back too. They are by far one of the most important parts! What happened to R26R Stylee???

Will it all be fitted in time for the 18th!? Discs included?

Lol @ the random tortoise in the background!!! :-p

Some nice little additions there mate! Shame about the pads but to be honest I would be sending them back too. They are by far one of the most important parts! What happened to R26R Stylee???

Will it all be fitted in time for the 18th!? Discs included?

Lol @ the random tortoise in the background!!! :-p

due to the situation rich is/was in with changing jobs i didnt want to put any preasure on him to get them done tbh, as it would have been a couple of weeks and im to impatiant as well, he will still fit them for me tho ( i hope ).

whats going on, on the 18th ? yes i hope it will be done by then anyway. :wink:

the random tortoise is my door stop, lol :smiley:

due to the situation rich is/was in with changing jobs i didnt want to put any preasure on him to get them done tbh, as it would have been a couple of weeks and im to impatiant as well, he will still fit them for me tho ( i hope ).

whats going on, on the 18th ? yes i hope it will be done by then anyway. :wink:

the random tortoise is my door stop, lol :smiley:

Ah right yeah I see why you did that then! I was hoping he was still doing them as I want some in the not too distant future.

18th is the RenaultSport National Meet if you are going to it.

Lol I like it!

will look good with those hoses on :thumbup1:

and make sure your seatbelt is on once the brakes are sorted :wink:

cheers Si, :wink:

i allways have my belt on anyway, i just hope that i will be able to tell the difference in the set up when all is complete.

KTR 2 peice grooved disks have just been ordered,

cant wait. :blink:

Brake upgrade will make a huge difference !

You'll need new fluid though, get it from opie-oils (trader on here-Discount :wink:)

I recommend Motul RBF 600 you'll need 3 of them.

Brake upgrade will make a huge difference !

You'll need new fluid though, get it from opie-oils (trader on here-Discount :wink:)

I recommend Motul RBF 600 you'll need 3 of them.

thanks for that Mark,

is this stuff ok for normal road driving as i dont do any track days like yourself and others, :confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.