My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will ktech realise or address this issue ? I would Have canceled the order already .

Sorry to here this mate really is a Bad show

cheers guys, ^^^^^

i have been waiting 4 weeks now so a couple of more days aint gonna hurt,:coffee: i am going away for the week so hopefully they will be here when i get back on friday, if not then i will look else where.

check this out,

i ordered the C/L brake fluid from K-TEC monday cancelled it on tuesday due to a 3-4 week wait, checked my bank account yesterday and they have still taken the money out, :swear::swear:

Top looking clio, I like the very sutile mods. Alloys etc. Excuse me for asking what is the colour of your clio called??????? :closedeyes: (Not really gened up on the colours)

Top looking clio, I like the very sutile mods. Alloys etc. Excuse me for asking what is the colour of your clio called??????? :closedeyes: (Not really gened up on the colours)

thanks,

its called Racing Blue, ( R,B ) :wink: its one of the most rare colours,

just got back from a week away and my little package has just turned up from Renault,

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00581-1.jpg

DSC00582-1.jpg

DSC00585-1.jpg

will try and get some better fitted pics later,

Very nice was it Many ££ ? Is you old one knackered ?

I take it your discs are still not there then ?

Very nice was it Many ££ ? Is you old one knackered ?

I take it your discs are still not there then ?

cheers mate,

it was £77 i think, nothing wrong with the old one just seen this one and wanted it, lol

i rang K-tec as soon as i got back, they have the disks at there place now and will be dispatching them today, (we will see lol). :s

Im in the Market for a new knob if your selling ur old one mines scabby lol

The stiching on the back is coming out

think theres a place on ebay and video on youtube of a place that will supply the leather covering for the gear knob - and it shows you "how to"

let me know if you cant find anything mate, mine old one is still like new tbh, not sure what they are worth tho, :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.