My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a little update,

fitted my new rear RS badge, ( finally ) still undecided on weather to go for the front RS badge as well, ?

and will be ordering the drivers foot rest at the weekend as well. :wink:

last and not least the 200 rear difusser will be ordered in a month or two as well, :lol:

Im tempted by the front RS badge I think it will look spot on attached to the lower grill in one of the corners, someone has said that it needs to be modified to fit but they look really good!

Hope you get the diffuser sorted they look awesome!

Im tempted by the front RS badge I think it will look spot on attached to the lower grill in one of the corners, someone has said that it needs to be modified to fit but they look really good!

Hope you get the diffuser sorted they look awesome!

ah so the front RS badge aint just stuck on then ( adheisive ) like the rear one is, ?

did jase manage to fit his to the front as he brought both i think. :blink:

ah so the front RS badge aint just stuck on then ( adheisive ) like the rear one is, ?

did jase manage to fit his to the front as he brought both i think. :blink:

Apparently not its a clip which needs modifying before fitting! Im not too sure on whether Jase got it fitted I think he has been focused on the diffuser this last week!

Id love to see if you can get that 200 rear diffuser on mate, they look immense and make me really jealous as the 197 one looks pretty tame in comparison. If you dont mind me asking how much have you been quoted? (PM me if you want matey, I wont tell 8) )

Also what are the RS front and rear badges like?

the front one the same as the 'RS' one thats on the meg250?

Id love to see if you can get that 200 rear diffuser on mate, they look immense and make me really jealous as the 197 one looks pretty tame in comparison. If you dont mind me asking how much have you been quoted? (PM me if you want matey, I wont tell 8) )

Also what are the RS front and rear badges like?

the front one the same as the 'RS' one thats on the meg250?

the 200 rear diffuser is about £500 give or take a few quid, unless you pick up a bargain from a salvage 200, ( like jase just did, good on ya mate ), :wink:

the front and rear badges are from the new Meg 250, HTH, 8)

It does thanks, nice to know Jase has snapped up probably the only 200 rear diffuser local to me lol! Are they a straight swap or does it require a bit of..... inventiveness?

It does thanks, nice to know Jase has snapped up probably the only 200 rear diffuser local to me lol! Are they a straight swap or does it require a bit of..... inventiveness?

we think it is/would be a straight swap,

if jase has fitted his with a Milltek exhaust ( all beit with a slight mod ) then i dont see to many probs with a standard one tbh. :biggrin:

Nice one, I'll have to keep my eyes out for that! has he posted any pics up with it fitted? Sorry for the thread invasion BTW :smiley:

Any pics of the new RS badge? How much is it also?

Reason I ask is, from February all RS models will have the new RS badges fitted. Our 200 was built today so will have the old one.

Any pics of the new RS badge? How much is it also?

Reason I ask is, from February all RS models will have the new RS badges fitted. Our 200 was built today so will have the old one.

i will try and get some pics up at the weekend,

the rear badge was £36 i think, and the front is £23 along those lines anyway, lol :rolleyes:

DOH sorry,

Front 6389 044 90R = £24.10 ex VAT
Rear 8489 083 19R = £32.38 ex VAT

i might get one for the front, its a 197 tho, lol

:redface:

Oops. Keep getting your car and another car (RB 200) mixed up. Same sorta snow pics to.

Status
Not open for further replies.