My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renault picked the car up from me at 9.00am and delivered it back to me by 6.00 clock the same day all done. :lol::lol:

cool I'm thinking doing this.... I miss leather seats :worried:

what did they do the normal startard seats cover?

cool I'm thinking doing this.... I miss leather seats :worried:

what did they do the normal startard seats cover?

i dont know mate tbh,

i didnt ask and dont care either, lol :smile::smile:

i would deffo recomend them Giles. ( its all about that smell of leather when you open that door ). :thumbup1:

just got the car out of the garage to take a few pics while its stopped snowing,

with my new speedlines on as well, pics are off my phone so not great tbh.

comments welcome.

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00464-1.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

and one of my culdy sack, ^^^^^, lol

The speedlines look immense Chappo, are you pleased with them then? Your car is looking very clean in those pictures too! Im jealous because within 30 seconds of cleaning mine it was filthy again lol!

I think you should take a spray can to the diffuser next buddy, get that done in gloss black too!

The speedlines look immense Chappo, are you pleased with them then? Your car is looking very clean in those pictures too! Im jealous because within 30 seconds of cleaning mine it was filthy again lol!

I think you should take a spray can to the diffuser next buddy, get that done in gloss black too!

yes i love the speedlines mate,

my next mod is a rear 200 diffuser in black, :wink:

i think it will look very different then, ( i hope ).

streamline carbon do a carbon fibre rear diff' it looks good but not for 600 quid

yes i love the speedlines mate,

my next mod is a rear 200 diffuser in black, :wink:

i think it will look very different then, ( i hope ).

Good luck getting that done mate I asked the dealers when the 200 came out and they flat refused to get me one. It might be different now they have been out a while but ideally I would like to do the same! I think it would make the 197 perfect having the fat exhausts on the back. It will give some real presence!

A rather chavvy one to be exact. Wouldn´t do it. Streamlinecarbon one looks awesome, but those screws in the back somehow screw it up.

What about filling the original one and then paint it black?!

Edit: Those Speedlines match the car perfectly!

Last edited:
Wheels look great mate! Wish I had the cash to buy stuff like that lol

200 diffuser would look immense, would be a first too surely?

Good luck getting that done mate I asked the dealers when the 200 came out and they flat refused to get me one. It might be different now they have been out a while but ideally I would like to do the same! I think it would make the 197 perfect having the fat exhausts on the back. It will give some real presence!

i have already enquired about the 200 rear diffuser from my NEW mate at renault, its not a problem he will sort me one out anytime. 8)

i just think it will set the car off and look different tbh,

Status
Not open for further replies.