My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Ha ha my ecu brought your car back to life! If they weren't like hens teeth you could have it!

Anyhooo I think Ste has some great plans in progress to deal with shortage of ecu's !!

Mikes ecu ain't left his car so no

Why do you feel it's ok that you have time to post on here! Get back in your office with your expensive thingy and get the magic flowing!!!

Willis & Angels car out = mine in!!!

I swear I'm going to put you in your office and nail the door shut!! :bumpit:

Last edited:
Ha ha my ecu brought your car back to life! If they weren't like hens teeth you could have it!

Anyhooo I think Ste has some great plans in progress to deal with shortage of ecu's !!

I thank you good Sir... I hear things went well

Why do you feel it's ok that you have time to post on here! Get back in your office with your expensive thingy and get the magic flowing!!!

Willis & Angels car out = mine in!!!

I swear I'm going to put you in your office and nail the door shut!! :bumpit:

Neil, can you please refrain from engaging Ste in conversation, its 11.15 and he should be working on my car.

How much is a new ECU from Renault?

Around £450 but it requires a whole lot more coding which you don't really want to have to do. Best to find an R26 one. If at some point you're gonna do the conversion I'd say grab the first ecu you see.

Finally got to catch up on your car Angel, unfortunate about the original engine but love what you now have. I'm currently contemplating doing this myself instead of ordering a new car, if I am honest I am swaying towards the meg engine.

so are we up and running?

Its been up and running perfectly on Neils ECU, Ste is now in possession of my ecu so its just a case of coding that one and transferring files across so looking like sometime next week.

Finally got to catch up on your car Angel, unfortunate about the original engine but love what you now have. I'm currently contemplating doing this myself instead of ordering a new car, if I am honest I am swaying towards the meg engine.

Cheers Liam, you should def go down the Meg engine route, much better than the golf you've been considering :smile: