My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Can't help but think it would look better with the stickers taken off....bonnet spraying white and it just decluttered ?

Can't help but think it would look better with the stickers taken off....bonnet spraying white and it just decluttered ?

So you mean returning to the boring standard car that everyone else has mate :wink: Noooooooooo...

Stickers are coming off but there is no way on this earth I am ever painting The carbon bonnet. Painting carbon is a crime. Roof is going black though.

Last edited:
So you mean returning to the boring standard car that everyone else has mate :wink: 'oooooooooo...

Stickers are coming off but there is no way on this earth I am ever painting The carbon bonnet. Painting carbon is a crime. Roof is going black though.

its a good advertisement for your company :jase:

So you mean returning to the boring standard car that everyone else has mate :wink: Noooooooooo...

Well yea, dont return it to the same as everyone else, i just think there's too much going on. The stickers off should work well with the clean look the white with white wheels creates.

Bonnet wise ive never liked how the bonnet doesnt come down the entire front....however with black roof it may look cool!

Still love it, and the fact you drive it so much...AND now the engine swap <3 Baller!

Carbon roof?

I mean like a proper carbon roof.

+1 on the carbon roof...

I'd love to do a carbon roof but to be honest its not worth the cost and time. It'd have to be done in pre-preg and its a bugger to fit plus no one would buy them anyway. Theres.a reason why Streamlines roof is so expensive and that's because that's how much it really costs.

Could be tempted by a roof cover though.

Yeh was going to suggest a cover, that would be easier and no one would know....
Except everyone on c197 of course....