My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Was hoping that Nobles would have the engine yesterday, unfortunately it wont arrive till Monday. Still it gives me a little more time to collect more goodies.

Already got the cambelt/aux belt kits, Spark plugs and oil filter. clutch kit will arrive Monday/Tuesday as will a Forge hard pipe kit.

The replacement Ktec Megane engine mounts arrived in the last couple of days along with these beauties..

ARP Forged Rod Bolts: everyone I tried had quite long lead times so got these courtesy of MikeH. Nice one mate. :smile:
20130228_063409_zps36cad626.jpg

Intercooler in black for the stealth look, although I may paint a logo on it.
20130301_120446_zpsa33f527e.jpg

Ktec 3" decat downpipe
20130301_120106_zpscf712244.jpg
20130301_120057_zps5605221e.jpg

needs cazan racing in yellow on that inter-cooler :thumbup:

I was thinking along those lines, maybe not yellow...

Once I have it back I'm thinking of de-stickering the car. I was planning on plasticoating the car matte white but may have to wait a little while longer because of this build. Coilovers are def coming but new alloys may have to wait aswell.

Its all starting to come together Litchy. Thought it best to get the ARP's in whilst the engine is out the car, had to go for 3" downpipe not only because the reports are really good but also means I can go 3" on the exhaust later on.

Looking at induction kits at the mo, quite like the look of the ktec one but there is a bit of a wait for them.

The darkside is becoming more appealing each day :wink:

you'll get at least £125 for the OEM cams over on cliosport mate,as i said mine sold in 5 minutes so could have probably got a bit more

you could paint the cam cover and plenum as well and sell them,loads of options

Rather than rebuild the engine to sell their are loads of bits I could sell off it to recuperate some cash back. Didn't think about rocker cover Scott.

That means I'd have to renew my subscription to post a for sale thread.. :foxspeed::zap:

But if it means a sale :smile:

Last edited: