My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Just dropped car off at Noble Motorsport for them to work their magic. Asked them to do an engine and gearbox oil change aswell whilst its in there. Hopefully I'll have it back tomorrow. :smile:

Nice updates Angel, one epic motor you have there!

Might have to hold you're horses there chaps..

The Clio engine is terminaly ill, I knew the manifold had gone and it had a random misfire but on closer inspection it looks like a piston and possibly some valves have gone.

So its either an engine rebuild or and engine swap. Either way the old engine needs to come out so that's happening as we speak.

Looks like this is going to get expensive..... :bash::@:tongueout:anic:

The Clio engine is terminaly ill, I knew the manifold had gone and it had a random misfire but on closer inspection it looks like a piston and possibly some valves have gone.

So its either an engine rebuild or and engine swap. Either way the old engine needs to come out so that's happening as we speak.

:worried: Feel for you mate! Hoping you go for the meg swap :wink:

ohh fark! :blush:mg:

ah nightmare mate! hope you get everything sorted,still there's opportunities to be had here as foxy said,and look on the bright side,at least your mounts are getting fitted for free :smile:

not taking the oppotunity to forge the bottom end then!

No mate, priced up the bits to do the mega forged build and it was just over 2.5k for the parts, engine dynamics do a fully forged beast for 2.8K but that was slightly more then I wanted to pay at the mo for just the engine..