My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

top work indeed :clap::wiz:

you might as well blank the vacuum pipe for the second inlet and remove it all but keep the solenoid plugged in - might give you more space for the nos

i would be looking at a positive battery terminal cover - better safe than sorry!

please feel free to ignore my suggestions:zap:

The mistress should be running very well after these changes! I don't want to even imagine how loud it's going to be, i run the same exhaust as you now and especially on the motorway it gets very very loud :smile:

Lookin good mate, be interested to hear this new manifold as my system is exactly the same as yours. Gunna be loud that!

Cheers Will, That red switch is the power button for the Nos :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see yours :smile:

Looks awesome.

Bet it'll sound incredible.

The mistress should be running very well after these changes! I don't want to even imagine how loud it's going to be, i run the same exhaust as you now and especially on the motorway it gets very very loud :smile:

Lookin good mate, be interested to hear this new manifold as my system is exactly the same as yours. Gunna be loud that!

Let's just hope it passes noise regs at TrackDays. :smile:

It was at 86.9 last time. So I've got a few db's to play with. Hendersons was close to the limit at How Fast with his Y Pipe and decat

You may just make it then. To be honest i don't get what's with all the noise checks, regulations, health & safety in the UK. I think they are far to anal about it all...

You may just make it then. To be honest i don't get what's with all the noise checks, regulations, health & safety in the UK. I think they are far to anal about it all...

Prob more to do with the neighbours but why buy a house next to a circuit!! Even funnier that Donington have a limit as they are right next door to an airport.

Does anyone else find that their exhausts have different volumes? My right tip hardly makes any sound compared to the left.

Great work!

Have to get some vids up on the dyno after fitting the manifold or out on the road if possible, think its gunna sound amazing!

Does anyone else find that their exhausts have different volumes? My right tip hardly makes any sound compared to the left.

I have noticed this Ross, luckily the test is usually done on the drivers side.

Great work!

Have to get some vids up on the dyno after fitting the manifold or out on the road if possible, think its gunna sound amazing!

I'll put graph up straight away. Might take me a few days to get the vid but that will give it chance to settle down.

It was at 86.9 last time. So I've got a few db's to play with. Hendersons was close to the limit at How Fast with his Y Pipe and decat

Hendersons car sounds figging epic! Nice project thread you've got going, I'll not mention the "progress" you managed to make this weekend though eh :wink: :tomato:

Roll on some better weather and some meets, I wanna see how 'the mistress' performs once she's all bolted back together! :smile:

Glad to hear it man, you'll be back to driving the piss out of it in no time :smiley:

Can't wait Rob, by the end of march it'll have some other tasty bits on including some spax coilovers, customised Outon cage and the Ultra Racing braces.

The weapon is getting prepared for "How Fast" :smile: