LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Guess so woody, just using different makes for some of the gear. Dont think ill go rods and pistons but ill see lol! Ya never no. I have no intention of ever selling this car so im not fussed on what i spend (within some reason :wink: on it. Wont go charger route tho. I just wanna keep it NA but just make it a screamer bit like how yours is now. Im loving these wheels tho, def feels a bit better on pickup with the less weight. Couldnt believe the difference when i picked them both up!!!!

This looks sooooooo nice Mike!

I really wanted to keep mine standard but this thread is really making me change my mind :001_unsure:

Sorry buddy lol!! Looks like it will only get worse lol!!

Mark: Was gonna buy one of deakos but i still use it as an every day and use my boot for guitar/amps etc so i cant :worried: but im looking to get a vtr in september as a work horse so ill look into it then for definate!! Some ones bound to have one for sale on here at some point so ill hold out like i did with the OZ's.

Quick update.
Got my akrapovic exhaust fitted today! All I can say is wow!! No flat spots, improved mid and high range, zips to the red line and it sounds out of this world!!! Cams and the rest will be on next week!!

Car dynod standard was 198 :wink:

Quick update.
Got my akrapovic exhaust fitted today! All I can say is wow!! No flat spots, improved mid and high range, zips to the red line and it sounds out of this world!!! Cams and the rest will be on next week!!

Car dynod standard was 198 :wink:

That sounds awesome dude.

Wouldn't that look nice on Germany's finest roads in June :wiz:

I'll do it as soon as!! It's got no tail pipes on, but jamsport are gonna make some clamp on ones so that 197 owners can have them and leaves room for a 200 diffuser in the future without welding the exhaust, which can only be described as a work of art!! Can't believe how free it feels to rev!! No video will do this justice!! This is the only exhaust to get!!!

Reactions: Jack44cfc
No but when it goes back for the rest on Tuesday they wanna take it out and test it. So I'll post all graphs and findings next week for you all. :smile:

It does mate, in no way at all can i fault this system!! You 100% get what you pay for. It actually really took me back by its performance and the workmanship gone into the thing. Just a crime no one can see it lol

Thats stunning Mike!

You are definitely putting the effort into it. I would love to hear it with the new zuast on!

Cheers mate! :smile: Well if your ever at any of the big meets/shows or even trackdays this year ill happily take you out in it so you can hear it :smile:

Just become a gold member, thought it was about time i did lol :wink:

Love your car Mike, pretty much all the mods I'd do to mine if I had the dosh!

Does the full akrapovic still keep the standard cats then?

Cheers mate! :smile: Well if your ever at any of the big meets/shows or even trackdays this year ill happily take you out in it so you can hear it :smile:

Just become a gold member, thought it was about time i did lol :wink:

Yeah I aim to be at most of them again this year so hopefully I will get chance. Might be an expensive ride for me though if I like the sound haha!:tongue_smilie:

Good lad! At least the Gold membership sort of matches the colour of the car :wink: