LY 200 one standard and now gone bee :(

Whens she going into get her fuelling issue looked at?

Order my Clubsports this morning btw! :thumbup:

next Wednesday with any luck :smile: just sorting a courtesy car out.

Yay :smiley: Im jealous but can't justify the cost now and no one wants my v3's unless its for pennies :worried:

Haha oh yeah I couldn't afford it now... However my KW clubsport coilovers have arrived :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

746f3ded.jpg

And these rather sexual top mounts!!

560551fb.jpg

Just need to get them fitted :smiley:

Sorry if I sound like I'm rubbing it in. But where on the struts are the adjustment "valves"?

Sorry if I sound like I'm rubbing it in. But where on the struts are the adjustment "valves"?

I believe I'm right in saying its the small alan key hole on the very top of the strutt, and there should be one on the bottom. Or at least thats were they are on the Meg :smile:

I believe I'm right in saying its the small alan key hole on the very top of the strutt, and there should be one on the bottom. Or at least thats were they are on the Meg :smile:

as above, on the rears there is an adjustable wheel near the bottom of the strut. :smile:

UPDATE**

I fitted itg maxogen fitted today that arrived yesterday and had it rolling roaded an improvement of 6bhp at the wheels is good in my book seems people reckon it loses power.

Car was dyno'd in the morning I went home fitted the induction kit and then went back and had it dyno'd again

Latest power graph :smile:

2012-02-01151940.jpg

This is a nice improvement.Is your car maped Richy?
I can see that the AFR with ITG has changed from 13.9 to 14.2.That show how much easier the car can breathe.

it is mapped by ktec but hasn't been mapped to suit the new filter. Thanks though :smile:

no flywheel figures Im afraid :worried: I'll upload the picture of it fitted tomorrow needs tweaking as the ducting stops the bonnet stay from clipping in.

it is mapped by ktec but hasn't been mapped to suit the new filter. Thanks though :smile:

Now it all makes sense.

I thought your car was stock. Although your car isn't mapped to suit the new airbox this is the reason your dyno sheet looks like this.

Do you have dyno printouts before the remap too? With the stock airbox?

Update time:
new discs which ill post pictures of later on. They are nice but brakes feel a bit off.. Been rebled and feel tiptop now :smile:

Also car is now running 100% and feels amazing so strong is the pull and now I struggle to keep up with how quick it wants a gear!! Even when playing from 4krpm to 5krpm it feels so much stronger and more eager and top end of 5th feels like top of 3rd now... Justwants to keep pulling. I have a printout which also shows the car with ktecs prototype air filter on which gained another 3bhp and 4lb/ft of.torque.

Gopro videos to follow of exhaust and before/after in car videos.