LY 200 one standard and now gone bee :(

He already has H&R coilovers I believe but they aren't bump or rebound adjustable.

The revised set up is Renault started using a different shape top mount. I don't know why they changed them over though. I have a picture of my top mount vs kw's clubsport top mount. can see the bolt pattern has changed:

topmounts.jpg

my std topmount

foto2-12.jpg

200 cup chassis of my friend....
but.. spacer from the holes are difference?

is also your is like into the pic you can't fit any topmount... without enlarge the hole
very strange from renault.. :worried:

847ddad6.jpg

Last edited:
They made the change around August 2010 but some cars have the old style top mount even after August for some reason. KW do offer adjustable tops for this now so just waiting to sort it all out :smile:

after looking at this further, i would guess that with the smaller hole, you can still run a camber adjusting top mount with the smaller hole. As long as the centre bolt does not protrude too far and foul the suspenion turret.

Tho it would be on car adjustable!

KW said they have done it so will be interesting to see :smile: still in talks with KW but hopefully will be on the car soon.

Also a small update... the car has 2 new somethings turning up soon :smiley: and will be fitting some ds2500's Wednesday :smile: they have already been bedded in so look forward to giving them a good test :wink:

Patience!! haha need to have them sprayed white first.

Buying those conti's wiht 1.6-3mm on them for £30 so I can use then new wheels whilst I buy my summer tyres :wink:

haha they are going on payday need to find a decent company to send the wheels with!!!

Bought 2 piece discs today :wink: not the 330mm ones though!!! Just standard size :smile:

haha they are going on payday need to find a decent company to send the wheels with!!!

Bought 2 piece discs today :wink: not the 330mm ones though!!! Just standard size :smile:

Noice! Could try Spray Shak for the wheels. Seem to get good reviews.

Yeah its all your fault!! Saw your lush grooved discs and the card was straight out the wallet!!! haha :smile:

Yeah they are going to sprayshack just need to get a decent courier to send them with :smile:

Yeah its all your fault!! Saw your lush grooved discs and the card was straight out the wallet!!! haha :smile:

Yeah they are going to sprayshack just need to get a decent courier to send them with :smile:

Not TNT then as they lost one of the R888s I sent to Jonesy. :thumbdown:

Really?! Ralphy sent me the wheels and I got an extra 3 boxes full of clothes that were meant for India....

If they went so far away I'd drop them off!!

Im working on it!! Haha :smile:

Well yesterday I fitted a set of DS2500's that had only had 2/3k miles use so already bedded in :wink: straight away I could feel the pedal had better feel about it and a lot firmer. I then gave it some serious abuse and it held up time after time where the original would of started to go a little soft. They are just amazing its like night and day compared to the other pads :smiley: