LY 200 one standard and now gone bee :(

like alot,looks better with black wheels though,its all about the contrast for me

Thats a fair comment. I don't know what I prefer I need to see it clean and it the day when it's not raining :worried:
I just wanted to be different as everyone does yellow with black wheels and it's clio cup racer look a like :smiley:

those white wheels are seriously growing on me mate,think spacers would set it off a treat,i have 16mm's on and they are nice and subtle,reckon u might get away with 20mm's though as yr car is so low

Don't go for 20mm spacer it will rub like mad at the front!! 10mm at the most with cup racer rims! Looks good mate!

Thanks for all the comments :smile:

I was thinking spacers but no the car is about it being a car not just for stance so no spacers for me :smile:

haha thank you :smile:

I assume you get yours Firday? :smile:

I do have an update... the car is playing up its wearing R888's now which is great news :smiley: but unfortunately it has braking failure on the dash so I have no abs which is no bad thing but the engine wont come out of cold start mode and last week on a quick B road blast the steering went heavy and nearly put me in a ditch as it was almost refusing to turn in luckily I could stop quick enough but it did make a small lock up and leaving work today the steering was dead heavy and I struggle to pull out the space but then it cleared... also it makes all the electronics flickers including my headlights :'( so its off to Renault again :swear:

Just wanna enjoy my car but I can't due to issues :worried:

No way would u cook them, I had the same fault. It's an electrical issue mate.

ah well thats a relief. on second thoughts I think its either a fudged alternator our dead battery as all the lights go on and off and the windows are slow same as the wipers. so waiting for recovery now outside work lol. had to take the day off!!!