Kw3/clubsport settings?

The only setting I know ours is running is -1.5 degrees camber.

Had them played about with a few times to get me to where its at now.

Try 7/4 all round litchy, 7 at the top, 4 on the bottom. Or a slightly softer setting of 9 (top) 5 (bottom)

I run 7/4 on my v3's, love it! Very smooth, flat, turns in great and not crashy.

Define settings.......

F/R Spring Rates.
Ride Heights.
Point or Rake.
Corner Weighting with defined vehicle mass and load.
Bump.
Rebound.
Camber if on top mounts.

Loads of that will need to be tuned to individual requirements and matched to what you want from the suspension.

Simple example, running 2.5 Deg Neg camber on the road isn't the most sensible choice for day to day running.

Do you do this on purpose?

Try 7/4 all round litchy, 7 at the top, 4 on the bottom. Or a slightly softer setting of 9 (top) 5 (bottom)

I run 7/4 on my v3's, love it! Very smooth, flat, turns in great and not crashy.

Not adjusted them since they came out of the box. So they are 9-5 all round at mo.

U after softer settings mate? I thought yours felt ok, I'd try 7/4 if u want it to feel a bit more like a go kart. Give them a week or 2 to settle mate, mine felt so much better after a few weeks. Felt a bit saggy at 1st but after they really sharpened up!

Try 10/7 if u want it a tad softer, turn in isnt as sharp but it's a gd all round, daily and faster use. Just not as responsive as other settings :smile:

Its funny cause it good on absorbs the bigger bumps but reacts strange to the lesser ones. Its fine otherwise. Is it the rebound that needs adjusting?

didnt you all know its a motorsport forum.....

if its not dialled in to the type of road your on it will lose you tenths of seconds on the asda/tesco run....

A motorsport forum.....?

Why spend £2000+ odd for suspension then if you are not looking to get the best out of it?

Just shoving on coilovers and just going for those eye pleasing ride heights is a waste of potential capability.

Damper clicks are irrelevant if the car is permanently unbalanced. Polish the turd. Basics.

I’m very happy to debate this sort of stuff and it could be interesting.

However, it looks like a more gash approach mixed in with a few sarcastic replies is where it peaks out at.

Sound familiar Willis? lol

perhaps if you stopped copying and pasting stuff and gave actual "advice" then it might be a bit better

its like reading a text book!

in your great wisdom give the guy some tips of what to do or how to go about it rather then post in a way that comes across as "i know it all you dont"?

Foxspeed, I have asked a few questions about what people are looking to achieve, what do they mean by 'settings', only to be met with sarcasm or offensive replies.

Even you, right here are now suggesting its all just 'cut and paste'.

Your call folks.....if you want to know stuff like is it best to set a car up on the scales for balanced front axle loadings or trying to achieve a decent diagonal cross weighting. It does make a big difference. Rake is critical, mass distribution is essential to nail.

Let me know. No point in keep pissing into wind eh?

so right then!

whats your top 3 tips for this then as a road "set-up" baring in mind its not a race car and not everyone has a technical back ground?

Im with sid.

If people want to lower the car a decent set of springs will do the job and on the road will proberly out handle any coilover setup !!

Me personaly for track driving i like a loose rear end ie maybe some toe out
it helps turn in an saves my front tyres a bit.
Some hate it as it feels unstable and the slightest ease off power will send you right around. Lol

gents , explain to us how you want it to drive or what you feel it is or isnt doing for you.

Rick