k-tec turbo converation

I saw that post too Danny :wink: Though there anouncement seems to suggest at its launch in January that it will be for Mk2 clios, not mk3...

I'd like to be the first TC boosted 197, But i'm not in a rush or race to finish my build, so i'm taking my time on it! :smile:

Why isn't anyone thinking about the gearbox - it barely can handle 215nm of torque, and what about +300nm with the TC? :confused1::confused1:

for none members...

K-Tec Racing on cliosport.net said:
KTR Sport - A dedicated side arm of K-Tec Racing, has been working tirelessly on a proper ECU solution for all 172/182 applications.

With many options available, both in specification of engine and ECU options we felt it was time to get a dedicated product for Clio B RS applications. The Gen. 90 is just that.

In simple terms, a direct plug-in 90 Pin ECU for the standard 172/182 wiring harness. A complete unit swap from your standard ECU, no wiring, no messing, no setup, PLUG AND PLAY.

The Gen 90 runs your dashboard without error lights, operates Drive By Wire Throttle and sits in exactly the same place as your old unit.

Live mappable on our Dyno Dynamics Rolling road for ANY application, standard car, throttle bodies and forced induction. NO PROBLEM.

We will have more information available on our Forum within the next few days, pricing and kit pricing to include the Gen 90 will also be available very shortly. Initial stock of the ECU will be week 4 - 5 2010.

KTR Sport has been established to serve the Motorsport Industry and offer support for dedicated ECU and engine packages developed and designed in house. More details on this element of the business will follow in the new year with the creation of the KTR Sport Forum on CS and of course www.ktrsport.com (coming soon).

Why not come and see the full line up at Autosport 2010 Stand 7560

KTR Sport Team