K-tec racing turbo kit?

i dont think its out yet??

Not for the moment but I have the chance for the exclusivity in France by Huger Moteur(k-tech dealer).
It's a deal to him ,k-tech,and me for marketing in France.

I have this possibilty in december.

But i don't know the quality of K-tech product .

It's good or bad production?

Sorry for my english

k-tech have not got this working becasue they cant find anyone that will help sort out the ECU problem, thats what u get for pissing a few people off i guess

k-tech have not got this working becasue they cant find anyone that will help sort out the ECU problem, thats what u get for pissing a few people off i guess

Why do you think this?

I'm serious in my comments.

Phone to Huger Moteur in France and ,talck about a french guy from Marseille and the Turbo kit from K-tech for a clio 3 rs 200 cup.

Always sorry for my english

Two years in developing and still no news of this becoming avaliable? Spoke to Andy ( ex gdi ) and apparently they were supposed to have supercharger and throttle body kits out by now aswell...

It's a waist of time it will never get done.

If it is not bolt on pars Ktech cant help !

Bunch of usless liars.

It's a waist of time it will never get done.

If it is not bolt on pars Ktech cant help !

Bunch of usless liars.

Are they really that bad?

I think a turbo kit is a total waste regardless who making it.

Better off by a turbo car to start with if thats the route you want to go.

I luv NA cars anyway, if i didnt have a 197 i have an integra or some variation of vtec engine.

On a tight twisty road the turbo boys just cant keep up with their turbo lag, catch em off boost and all they have is a poorly designed low comp engine :tongueout:

Apart from A2ON, he is the man :wink:

I luv NA cars anyway, if i didnt have a 197 i have an integra or some variation of vtec engine.

On a tight twisty road the turbo boys just cant keep up with their turbo lag, catch em off boost and all they have is a poorly designed low comp engine :tongueout:

Remind me again what is turbo lag all i seem to get is

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LMFAO , :drunk: Ben we are going to have a ball at the ring mate,

It's funny though i was speaking to the 2010 time attack FWD champion the other day on the phone and he said he took his car all the way to germany to get it mapped with a view to using the hybrid turbo and map to get it as close to a NA power delivery as possible

my first turbo on track at cadwell and it was alot harder to drive quick than the clio UNMAPPED its either boost on or boost off !!!

Bring on the map smoothness is key.

Perhaps on older cars but i know our S3 will go from 3.5k to almost 7k with out dropping hardly any ponnies along the way, youd have to miss 2 gears to fall out the boost i was trying the other day lol!

Clio with the new 250 engine for me pleaseat least then youd have the reiability of a lump designed for forced induction,

Im not saying that turbos are pants, i'll admit that the ideal setup probaly involves a turbo for its pure effectiveness of volumetric efficiency its gains from exhaust gases that are otherwise wasted. and i luv wastegate chatter too :tongueout:

But the throttle response and smooth powercurve of an NA engine is very handy sometimes.

Im not saying that turbos are pants, i'll admit that the ideal setup probaly involves a turbo for its pure effectiveness of volumetric efficiency its gains from exhaust gases that are otherwise wasted. and i luv wastegate chatter too :tongueout:

But the throttle response and smooth powercurve of an NA engine is very handy sometimes.

As said aswell its easier to get to the limit on a NA car on track and too balance the throttle through corners etc .

More feel

Nice signature lol.

A2ON are you going to take me around the ring in the VXR? I'd be genuinely interested in how it pulls after all your work ? :tongueout:

Nice signature lol.

A2ON are you going to take me around the ring in the VXR? I'd be genuinely interested in how it pulls after all your work ? :tongueout:

Of course , Cadwell is my cuircuit of choice so if you ever fancy it .

I really know that track well

But yeh we can roll round if you like .