K-tec racing turbo kit?

Ben have you read my thread ? think you have right ?

hopefully should be 300bhp and 350lbs by june @ stage 3
Diff and a big brake kit
along with all the other chassis mods and things

Nice signature lol.

A2ON are you going to take me around the ring in the VXR? I'd be genuinely interested in how it pulls after all your work ? :tongueout:

Bruennchen #2 VXR's love understeering plus good viewing point :wink:

O and Bergwerk

:thumbup1:

YOuve never driven a VXR have you and have no idea what chassis mods im running.

Please keep quiet.

:jump1:

I driven more cars than you had hot dinners boy.

You cant polish a trud.

I sold thousands of pounds worth of tunning products to St market it you can only make something so good.

It was a ring edition that went off at Bruennchen in a great style :liambo:

+ the ring is more down to driver skill than the bolt on's you fit.

Ok, Done brands a couple of weeks ago but was in the rain and every muppet kept spining :thumb1:

Yes sadly at Cadwell on Thursday there were a few accidents due to the damp area underneath the tree's .

Including a MX5 which bit the dust rather hard .

I waited for the dry line to appear lol 8)

Yes sadly at Cadwell on Thursday there were a few accidents due to the damp area underneath the tree's .

Including a MX5 which bit the dust rather hard .

I waited for the dry line to appear lol 8)

I'm captain slow so i dont do spinning.

:tongueout:inky:

Lol A2ON why do you always take the brunt of this understeering joke? :tongueout:

Got some proving to do at the ring i suspect :wink:

Lol A2ON why do you always take the brunt of this understeering joke? :tongueout:

Got some proving to do at the ring i suspect :wink:

Nah not interested mate ,

Im going for the road trip i want to come back in one piece .

Im no racing driver yet but at cadwell i had no understeer issues and i was not hanging around . Ask the 200 driver who was there ;-)

I dont know what the fuss is about. the VXR isnt that bad handling. and with a diff it might just keep up with me :rofl:

I dont know what the fuss is about. the VXR isnt that bad handling. and with a diff it might just keep up with me :rofl:

Current set up;
rear anti roll bar set to med/hard
Dap suspension

R888- ordered
pro race 1.2's -ordered delivery mid december
Quaife LSD - fitting friday

I tell you it does not understeer

u riding down to ring on 888's? ive got a set but im umming and ahhrring whether to ride down n em.

u riding down to ring on 888's? ive got a set but im umming and ahhrring whether to ride down n em.

Taking the pro race rapped in R888 i imagine in the boot .

Or i may just not bother and roll up on road tyres and use them

it aint going to make that much diffrence ,

nah n 888's arnt suppose to be good in wet? i think ill go down on a set of toyo proxes CBA carrying 2 sets of wheels.

nah n 888's arnt suppose to be good in wet? i think ill go down on a set of toyo proxes CBA carrying 2 sets of wheels.

Their ok in the wet damp tracks etc the heat from the tyres will take care of the damness

It's standing water they don't like .