I can't believe it....I had an accident tonight....

Am i the only one looking at it and thinking what a good job the clio did with minimal inward crumple?

BTW for all those asking what happened
. "he was involved in a collision" :wink:

Occupants of the car deemed to be at fault can't claim injury compensation unless the policyholder has specific injury cover.

They also can't claim it from the car that was deemed not at fault, because, well, it's been deemed not at fault.

I think you're incorrect, becuase I know someone who claimed against the driver of a car he was in when it slid into a barrier becuase he was driving like a tool

Understood.

From the pictures it looks like they hit J200. So weather they have whiplash or not they can't claim correct?

Anyways at least everyone is ok!

From the very limited information we have I view it that J200 is at fault. Looks like J200 pulled out from a junction into the path of the other vehicle from the pictures which is all we have to go on at the moment.

If you don't claim are you gonna sell some parts to fund repairs? I'll have the speedlines if you are.

Hope you're ok man! I was a passenger in a collision like this a few years ago, makes some noise on impact and the airbags work wonders when/if they deploy.

If its write off it all belongs to mr insurance, if not whats the point in a DIY repair? That amount of bodywork damage and new airbags will cost more than he loses from no claims/excess.

I feel for you ben, same thing not long happened to me. Hope youre all ok! I hope you have better luck with your insurers than I am

Bunch of scroungers!

That's what, 3 write off's this year so far? :worried:

Hope you're ok mate.

And what if they are genuinely injured?

My neck is ruined. Well over 2 years after my only car accident where some inept baboon decided he didn't need to stop at a roundabout, turned my Fiesta ST into a banana, and I still have very frequent bad neck pain and sleepless nights. So my neck is most likely wrecked for life.

Yeah, there must be quite a high percentage of fakers out there who know how to scam the system, but don't be a chump and look down your nose at everyone who utters the dirty word "whiplash".

Sorry to hear.

I'm sure there are plenty of real claims like yours, but my experience is from people I know / work with who have had an accident (one was a 2mph nudge in a carpark which didn't even dent the bumper) then looking forward to spending the cash on a holiday!

Some you are sick because asking him about want the Recaros or parts!

Don't think find that funny, poor guy crash his car. I bet you be piss off if it was your car.

Last edited:
Some you are sick because asking him about want the Recaros or parts!

Don't think find that funny, poor guy crash his car. I bet you be piss off if it was your car.

i think we are mainly joking and of course want to see his car back on the road.

Similar Thread Suggestions