Can't believe it

John1006

Platinum Member
After doing a temp fix (gaffa taping) to my drivers wing mirror, after someone knocked it off one night last week, I've just looked out window on my car and theres the mirror pointing up at me, i'm so angry :swear::swear: is this common? or am I just unlucky?? just as well I didn't buy a new one!!

After doing a temp fix (gaffa taping) to my drivers wing mirror, after someone knocked it off one night last week, I've just looked out window on my car and theres the mirror pointing up at me, i'm so angry :swear::swear: is this common? or am I just unlucky?? just as well I didn't buy a new one!!

I'm guessing you park on the road?? If so bound to happen!

Be grateful you don't live by a pub. My mates gets his wing mirrors kicked off!

I hope you get it fixed mate.

Park on the road its going to happen, people have no respect.

On the way back from town a few people who I used to hang around with used to play a game of how many wing mirror can they smash, needless to say I no longer associate with them but they are the type of morons who do this.

I'm guessing you park on the road?? If so bound to happen!

Be grateful you don't live by a pub. My mates gets his wing mirrors kicked off!

I hope you get it fixed mate.

is on a road.. but its easily wide enough for 4 cars and i'm way over in the parking bays... some people just don't know how wide their cars are :chair:

is on a road.. but its easily wide enough for 4 cars and i'm way over in the parking bays... some people just don't know how wide their cars are :chair:

Sounds obvious - but fold them in when you park... I fold mine in just when it's parked in my garage so I don't walk in to them.

Total utter:whatever: these people I would love to get my hands on them
It shouldn't matter where your car is parked what right have they got to even touch it makes me sooooooooooo angry
Hope it's sorted soon mate

I spoke to a guy the other day and his got knocked off.

£290renault wanted to fix it lol