Can't believe it!

To be honest I think it's going to turn into the same as the circuit wales have you seen the image of it
upload_2017-9-23_20-15-15.png
They claim 30,000 people will attend events I've been to a lot of the UK circuits and I cant see it happening it will wind up being a demand for public money hole like the maze project were a race track was going to be built £12m spent on consultation and still nothing. It will be used as a tool to end motorcycle road racing like the Northwest 200 and Ulster Grandprix and if Silverstone is broke and Brands hatch under threat due to noise from the houses built on the land they sold to developers around the perimeter of the track limiting the number of events they can have each year. I would like to see how they will deal with 30,000 people in a place that traffic wardens were told to get out by the locals. Quote from Belfast Telegraph "Traffic wardens are to be deployed in a Northern Ireland town which hit the headlines after it was revealed not one parking ticket had been issued over a six-year period."
"Earlier this year, it was revealed that, while 77,000 parking enforcement notices were issued across Northern Ireland in 2015, not one had been handed out in Coalisland".

Maybe - but dont really matter if it’s only once or a couple of times a year.

Just the fact if it’s on your doorstep but a silly high price makes it prohibitive it’s a bit of a shame I reckon.

Let’s hope I get proved wrong for @Cossers sake.
Would make no difference to me I'll just go more often Syer I'll do Spa three times a year normally

To be honest I think it's going to turn into the same as the circuit wales have you seen the image of it
View attachment 114572
They claim 30,000 people will attend events I've been to a lot of the UK circuits and I cant see it happening it will wind up being a demand for public money hole like the maze project were a race track was going to be built £12m spent on consultation and still nothing. It will be used as a tool to end motorcycle road racing like the Northwest 200 and Ulster Grandprix and if Silverstone is broke and Brands hatch under threat due to noise from the houses built on the land they sold to developers around the perimeter of the track limiting the number of events they can have each year. I would like to see how they will deal with 30,000 people in a place that traffic wardens were told to get out by the locals. Quote from Belfast Telegraph "Traffic wardens are to be deployed in a Northern Ireland town which hit the headlines after it was revealed not one parking ticket had been issued over a six-year period."
"Earlier this year, it was revealed that, while 77,000 parking enforcement notices were issued across Northern Ireland in 2015, not one had been handed out in Coalisland".

The maze is a political hotbed and that's the issue there, this on the other hand isn't, I for one would love to see it happening. After all we are sort of known for our motorsport heritage, it's only a few miles off the motorway and I don't think parking will be an issue as they will just build a monster car park close by as there plenty of land.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
View attachment 114572
Off topic turkie but do you have a relative in btcc at the minute? Saw a bit yesterday and probably putting two and two together!

Off topic turkie but do you have a relative in btcc at the minute? Saw a bit yesterday and probably putting two and two together!

Will lose my shit if that’s the case. Probably my favourite driver along with Ash Sutton (who NEARLY was my instructor at Brands Hatch)

Heard about this on the news the other night, absolutely fantastic for N Ireland let's hope it is completed. I would love to be able to do a few laps on a brand new facility....fingers crossed all goes well.

Reactions: Cossers