I can't believe it....I had an accident tonight....

It still hasn't sunk in yet.

img0023kr.jpg

img0017gu.jpg

img0026tn.jpg

img0028el.jpg

img0027qsr.jpg

img0025nw.jpg

img0016kg.jpg

img0024kye.jpg

Woah man!

First thing to say is, hope you're ok? Looks like the car looked after you, airbags everywhere!

Yeah no one in my car was injured. My arm/side is a little sore but nothing major.

The other car passengers seemed to have a case of whiplash though lol. First thing they all said when they got out the car.

I have to say this car has been nothing but bad luck with the hassle with renault at the start and now this for the icing on the cake.

****. bad news mate, it pains me when I see cars in that state.....

How did it happen? Glad everyone is fine!

Gutted for you. But as I say to people, cars can be replaced, people can't. As long as everybody is OK, that's the main thing.

Hope everything gets sorted quickly.

The other car passengers seemed to have a case of whiplash though lol. First thing they all said when they got out the car.

Unless they really do, please talk them out of claiming, It's a joke that it's even possible to scam the system in UK.

Also The position of your car looks like you were coming out of the junction?

Sorry to see :worried:

Also people like that frustrate me, 'oh my neck, a few grand will make it better....'

And what if they are genuinely injured?

My neck is ruined. Well over 2 years after my only car accident where some inept baboon decided he didn't need to stop at a roundabout, turned my Fiesta ST into a banana, and I still have very frequent bad neck pain and sleepless nights. So my neck is most likely wrecked for life.

Yeah, there must be quite a high percentage of fakers out there who know how to scam the system, but don't be a chump and look down your nose at everyone who utters the dirty word "whiplash".

And what if they are genuinely injured?

My neck is ruined. Well over 2 years after my only car accident where some inept baboon decided he didn't need to stop at a roundabout, turned my Fiesta ST into a banana, and I still have very frequent bad neck pain and sleepless nights. So my neck is most likely wrecked for life.

Yeah, there must be quite a high percentage of fakers out there who know how to scam the system, but don't be a chump and look down your nose at everyone who utters the dirty word "whiplash".

31259140.jpg

Gutting for you, had a smaller knock in my 197 a few years back when it was a week old, 300 miles on the clock I know how it feels. I'm glad to see the airbags did their job though and prevented this from being serious, only too often you see them failing to deploy.

Doesn't look like a cheap fix though, do you have protected no claims?

Never had a accident but surely if it is the guilty parties fault they cannot claim?!

Occupants of the car deemed to be at fault can't claim injury compensation unless the policyholder has specific injury cover.

They also can't claim it from the car that was deemed not at fault, because, well, it's been deemed not at fault.

Understood.

From the pictures it looks like they hit J200. So weather they have whiplash or not they can't claim correct?

Anyways at least everyone is ok!

Glad you're ok, seems to be happening a lot at the moment. The only reason i'm on here is cause some women hit me head on at 70 the other week and wrote my previous car off. My neck and back were injured in the crash along with my face from the airbag and I am claiming and rightly so.

Similar Thread Suggestions