I can't believe it....I had an accident tonight....

Sad news indeed. Speedy recovery to all, including the Clio.

I'm also cursed with a terrible neck and scoliosis after a back-smash accident in my mk1 golf.

Whiplash is real...

Crash looks nasty, know anything else about this yet?

Sad news indeed. Speedy recovery to all, including the Clio.

I'm also cursed with a terrible neck and scoliosis after a back-smash accident in my mk1 golf.

Whiplash is real...

Insurance companies are also pathetic.

Somebody I know was in a crash, the other person hasn't even put a claim in however because he told the insurance company about it they've put £2,000 aside for personal injury, or something astronomical, even though they haven't claimed! He's lost his no-claims and his premiums have gone up.

Insurance is a just a money-making scam, I can see why people just take the piss a claim anyway as they offer the money to you on a plate whilst ripping you off on premiums.

Shame about the car mate, hopefully your all OK?

I'm with X82 on this, whiplash has a bad reputation because of the people that abuse the system. If someone is injured/in pain because of an accident caused by someone else (or they have paid to cover themselves in fault incidents) then they have a right to claim the damages. Otherwise what do we pay insurance for?

I've had a non fault accident at work which I ended up in A&E for, I missed work, lost hundreds in earnings (despite my company having a good sick pay policy) and I don't have a problem that I claimed for whiplash. My sister had an accident a few years back too, she was in a neck brace for 6months and spent years in physiotherapy, she also claimed. Did we both have whiplash? Yes. Did we both pay insurance? Yes. Did we both deserve our payments? Yes.

What the country needs to crack down on is the people that deliberately crash on roundabouts and junctions to claim off other peoples insurance. Once the government start throwing these morons in jail we can all move on without tarring everyone that has an accident with the "I bet your going to claim for whiplash" brush.

:smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions