** Give your honest feedback about Clio197/200.net **

Another reason forums go quiet is when established members sell up and move on.

It takes time for new members to establish themselves, become confident enough to join meets/events.

Just a quick look at the member list by post count will show the characters that have moved on. Roy, Mike, A2on (misunderstood a lot of the time), Arran, Paul etc etc.

The best event for me was How Fast 2013? Awesome turn out. Just an awesome day thinking about it.
Hiya mate I'm still here just had lot of health issues but I like to pop on when ever I can to see what's going on.Still got my 197 even though not driven it in 4 years now.As long as I'm allowed on here I won't be leaving :wink:

Interesting points [MENTION=4449]steve11[/MENTION]. As other members have said, I've always liked it when we get some members from other areas joining, as said Masa used to have an interesting take on RS ownership, and the pics and meets from the Oz stuff also helps add depth to the forum. I knew you guys liked your performance cars, but I never knew Renaultsports ranked so highly.

Just wanted to add, i know its late that things seem to be getting busier here.

I stopped coming on here regular late last year as i could not do with all the bickering going on and i think this is about the third time i've been on here this year.

It's a great site and now it seems to have settled i'll be looking in a lot more now.

The site has definitely got back on track thankfully :smile:

every time I come on here (which is everyday) there's loads of new threads/posts and new members :smile:

Much better place :smile:

Agree this site is a great place to be lately, with interesting & informative input from a great variety of people.

Much more focus on Clio III related topics (as it should be) rather than a social playground for a select few (as is the case with another RS forum I wont mention).
There is obviously a great team working behind the scene to make it this way (well done guys).:thumbsup:

for me...anything I need to know about these cars can be found here and if not,then there is always someone of a better knowledge who points me the right direction..
so thumbs up :thumbup:

I am a newbie and think its pretty busy considering its aimed at 197/200. Some helpful information on here , well worth membership.

Was there an increase of traffic since the 197 Facebook group was closed?

Seems a bit of a shame that that little group was closed as it was quite popular. As expected, the replacement page hasn't exactly set the world on fire.

Again as a newbie overall the site is GREAT:thumbup1:.......as with other forums if theres something you want to know or find out its mostly here, or seems the knowledge between members exists.

Cant really fault it tbh.

If there was a negative to add, then i would only say the 'how to' section is a little busy and not instantly obvious or concise to find the right thread - but im not stupid and understand the admin involved to clear it or tidy it up!

MASSIVE THANK YOU overall to everyone that contributes to the site, especially the buyers guide, and again all the how too's - BRILLIANT:jase2:

Again as a newbie overall the site is GREAT:thumbup1:.......as with other forums if theres something you want to know or find out its mostly here, or seems the knowledge between members exists.

Cant really fault it tbh.

If there was a negative to add, then i would only say the 'how to' section is a little busy and not instantly obvious or concise to find the right thread - but im not stupid and understand the admin involved to clear it or tidy it up!

MASSIVE THANK YOU overall to everyone that contributes to the site, especially the buyers guide, and again all the how too's - BRILLIANT:jase2:

the how to section - busy in which way?

feel free to give some ideas on what you think could/would improve it please :thumbup1:

I've loved this site ever since I first came on, and it was a massive influence on me deciding to buy a 197. It's a great community, very welcoming and there is so much information available to people, no matter what.

There never seems to be any trouble either (touch wood) - i.e. awkward or nasty members, spam, cliques etc. Which is great, considering how many members there are.

the how to section - busy in which way?

feel free to give some ideas on what you think could/would improve it please :thumbup1:

Just to make it more uniform with thread titles, and maybe even alphabetical (although that may be going to far lol)

example:

how to - front brake caliper removal
how to - rear brake caliper removal

how to - rear diffuser removal

how to - glove box removal
how to - oil & filter service

etc etc

But please i do understand that is a timely job and hey we all have lives!

its just that as a resource for members that section of the forum is like gold dust and so very very useful & helpful :smile:

its all there im just saying you need to dig to find it IMO