197: Whats it worth? Honest opinion - might be interested

Can anyone tell me how much they think a 58 plate 60k mile Glacier White FF 197 is worth? It has xenons, speedlines and cup pack.

Just out of interest. I notice, there are tonnes of 197 out there with similar or much less mileage for less than £6k these days.

I have to be honest, i really dont think its worth any more than that. I might be interested in buying it if i can get it for the right price.

58 plate? I'd say you are looking more like £7250. I just p/x'd my 58 plate 197 (with Bluetooth and corner lights 27k miles) for £7500, so for a car in better spec but with much more miles must only be worth slightly less than that from a private seller.

Arran, have you looked on Autotrader lately?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/...ine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/page/1/sort/priceasc

197s arent exactly holding on to any value. Surprised you got £7.5k, but assuming you got a "sweetener" whereby they made it look like you were getting a good trade in, however, they just discounted the MPS less?

Ive got access to CAP at work, so will check it out tomorrow. The car is actually being sold by my company, but i can get a staff discount. Im just hoping its a fair amount. £500 and it wont be enough to interest me.

Last edited:
The one you're looking at is the cheapest 58 plate on there and it's because of the mileage. The next cheapest is a grand more!

I wasnt really looking at the 58 plates, just 197s in general. Agree a younger car does increase value a little, but not at the expense of mileage. Id rather have a 57 plate with 20k than a 58 plate with 60k. But if the car im looking at could be had for a decent price id be interested.

FYI, its up at £7500 retail, which i think is high personally.

Can anyone tell me how much they think a 58 plate 60k mile Glacier White FF 197 is worth? It has xenons, speedlines and cup pack.

Just out of interest. I notice, there are tonnes of 197 out there with similar or much less mileage for less than £6k these days.

I have to be honest, i really dont think its worth any more than that. I might be interested in buying it if i can get it for the right price.

about 6k trade and around 6750 private or around 7250 if it has recaros

S

Man my old car looks the tits, I want it back! You want to buy my MPS Deako?

Man my old car looks the tits, I want it back! You want to buy my MPS Deako?

If you weld up the rear doors? :rofl:

Cheers Steve. Doesnt have Recaros. I reckon £7k tops, but id stretch to £6500 if i could get enough discount through work. Any more than that, and im out. :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions