** Give your honest feedback about Clio197/200.net **

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Nik, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Roy

Roy clio197.net legend

Car:
    Clio197
    Hiya mate I'm still here just had lot of health issues but I like to pop on when ever I can to see what's going on.Still got my 197 even though not driven it in 4 years now.As long as I'm allowed on here I won't be leaving :wink:

2. Robo_#1

Robo_#1

Car:
    Black 197
    Interesting points [MENTION=4449]steve11[/MENTION]. As other members have said, I've always liked it when we get some members from other areas joining, as said Masa used to have an interesting take on RS ownership, and the pics and meets from the Oz stuff also helps add depth to the forum. I knew you guys liked your performance cars, but I never knew Renaultsports ranked so highly.

3. billy197

billy197

Car:
    Clio Sport 197
    One thing i moticed was the banner is for clio200.net? Shouldnt it be for 197.net?

4. Foxspeed

Foxspeed "the new red baron" Moderator

Car:
    megane trophy 300edc
    for both but its broken.....at the moment

5. Chris

Chris Bad cop

Car:
    LY 200t
    Anything more on that shout box idea? Would love a feature like that.

6. 930Tech

930Tech CLIO CUP groupee. Platinum Member

Car:
    197 CUP and most of a 197 CUP race car
    Just wanted to add, i know its late that things seem to be getting busier here.

I stopped coming on here regular late last year as i could not do with all the bickering going on and i think this is about the third time i've been on here this year.

It's a great site and now it seems to have settled i'll be looking in a lot more now.

7. nutnutwelshman

nutnutwelshman Gold Member

Car:
    Renault
    I've been away family and personal but things seem to be getting better so happy to be back with my extended family

8. Gez

Gez Moderator & South Wales Rep

Car:
    Boost Box
    The site has definitely got back on track thankfully :smile:

every time I come on here (which is everyday) there's loads of new threads/posts and new members :smile:

Much better place :smile:

9. smoggy mark

smoggy mark

Car:
    M3
    Yes I will be popping on every now and then it's getting better.:thumbup:

10. steve11

steve11

Car:
    CLIO RS200-T & MEGANE RS275-R
    Agree this site is a great place to be lately, with interesting & informative input from a great variety of people.

Much more focus on Clio III related topics (as it should be) rather than a social playground for a select few (as is the case with another RS forum I wont mention).
    There is obviously a great team working behind the scene to make it this way (well done guys).:thumbsup:

11. Pav

Pav Moderator

Car:
    albi blue 197 with boost
    for me...anything I need to know about these cars can be found here and if not,then there is always someone of a better knowledge who points me the right direction..
    so thumbs up :thumbup:

12. montana

montana

Car:
    Deep Black 197
    I am a newbie and think its pretty busy considering its aimed at 197/200. Some helpful information on here , well worth membership.

13. Jcs

Jcs

Was there an increase of traffic since the 197 Facebook group was closed?

Seems a bit of a shame that that little group was closed as it was quite popular. As expected, the replacement page hasn't exactly set the world on fire.

14. Raptor6767

Raptor6767 Gold Member

Car:
    Renault Sport Clio 197T & Megane 265 Cup
    A great site. Love it.

15. wallace

wallace

Car:
    Red 197
    Again as a newbie overall the site is GREAT:thumbup1:.......as with other forums if theres something you want to know or find out its mostly here, or seems the knowledge between members exists.

Cant really fault it tbh.

If there was a negative to add, then i would only say the 'how to' section is a little busy and not instantly obvious or concise to find the right thread - but im not stupid and understand the admin involved to clear it or tidy it up!

MASSIVE THANK YOU overall to everyone that contributes to the site, especially the buyers guide, and again all the how too's - BRILLIANT:jase2:

16. Foxspeed

Foxspeed "the new red baron" Moderator

Car:
    megane trophy 300edc
    the how to section - busy in which way?

feel free to give some ideas on what you think could/would improve it please :thumbup1:

17. Jimmy

Jimmy Good cop Administrator

I've loved this site ever since I first came on, and it was a massive influence on me deciding to buy a 197. It's a great community, very welcoming and there is so much information available to people, no matter what.

There never seems to be any trouble either (touch wood) - i.e. awkward or nasty members, spam, cliques etc. Which is great, considering how many members there are.

18. wallace

wallace

Car:
    Red 197
    Just to make it more uniform with thread titles, and maybe even alphabetical (although that may be going to far lol)

example:

how to - front brake caliper removal
    how to - rear brake caliper removal

how to - rear diffuser removal

how to - glove box removal
    how to - oil & filter service

etc etc

But please i do understand that is a timely job and hey we all have lives!

its just that as a resource for members that section of the forum is like gold dust and so very very useful & helpful :smile:

its all there im just saying you need to dig to find it IMO

19. Rogue

Rogue Platinum Member

Car:
    Boosted R27
    It's split into sections anyway....

20. wallace

wallace

Car:
    Red 197
    MY BAD!!

Ive just actually opened my fricking eyes, and yes of couse in the most popular section

what a c**k i am lol